Chapter 7

"The fastest way to a man's heart
Is by tearing a hole
Through his ribcage."

-unknown

"Ever," Pan whispered in Ever's ear who turned around in return, "Time to get up."

"Mhhhm, five more minutes."Ever groaned. 

Pan sat down on the bed, "Ever," he repeated in a soothing tone, "We're going home today."

At those words Ever shot up and out of bed. She looked slightly downcast. "We are?" She said in a soft tone.

Pan looked guilty at the sight of his twin sister, "Why, you don't want to go?"He asked 

"Of course I do I just...wanted to stay longer..."Ever trailed off as Pan walked over to this dear sister.

He placed a hand on her shoulder as she looked up, "Listen Evie, we can always come back you know?"He said smiling, "After we avenge the death of our brother, we can come back if you want."

For a split second, Ever remembered that some stupid group killed Finn, her Finn. Her eyes flashed black and an unforgiving demeanour became of her. Pan smiled crookedly as he saw his favourite part of his sister.

He tucked Ever's loose locks behind her ear, "Come on now, put your crown back on, they're going to be here soon."He said and walked over to the trapdoor, climbing down the ladders.

Ever walked over to the little desk that held her Laurel Wreath, she combed her hair so it was no longer a knotted mess but a silky smooth mane. She placed with care her crown and smoothed her wrinkled dress. As she climbed down the ladder, she heard the shouts of Emma that resonated throughout the whole camp. As she approached there were various Lost Boys that were knocked out because of a sleeping potion.

Ever crouched in the shadows, watching the scene unfold.

"I'll ask you one more time WHERE IS HENRY!" She shouted at Pan who was lazily sat on his throne.

"Urg, why is it always, Henry Henry Henry,"Pan said in a childish voice. 'It's so cliche and boring."

"Pan! I'm warning you, "Regina scowled as she produced a fireball in her hand. Ever took this as her cue to make herself known to the others.

She walked out of the shadows, her head held high. "Ever!" Emma shouted, and Ever turned her head to look at her. Everyone's boots were covered in mud and it looked like they went hiking in a swamp. "Stay back, he's dangerous."

Ever smirked, continuing to walk forward, Pan stood up giving his hand to Ever as she sat on the wooden chair. The group's eyes widened to the size of Jupiter when Ever sat down on one of the thrones. "Piper, you should listen to them, it's bad form to deny them of their only request."She said smirking, "Plus we really are quite late. I want to go shopping."

"Ever, what are you doing?"Killian demanded, feeling slightly betrayed by the blonde who sat next to his sworn enemy.

Pan turned to Ever, the signature Mikaelson smirk that everyone knows of, "Should you tell them or shall I."He asked his sister who ponded for a moment before answering with a quite "you"

"Very well then, Evie here is my twin sister. We share the same blood like most of my siblings...well Niklaus as an exception."Pan said grinning at the reaction of the Save Henry Group (SHG)

Regina, however, looked ecstatic, "Ha, I told you all."She said as the SHG looked at her as if to say, shut up.

"Piper," Ever moaned taking Pan by the hand, "Are we done now?"

Pan looked at his sister then at the SHG then back at Ever, "I think so." He said and both of them stood up. "It was nice meeting you all and I hope you have a way back to your little world, because...well I'm not taking you am I?" He said with a low chuckle. 

"Bye-bye,"Ever mused at the confusion that adorned the SHG's faces. "Have a nice life."

And with a pop, they vanished into thin air. Traveling around the different realms and into the one they knew all too well.

Back to Mystic falls for the ball!

I have a Pinterest page where I put all the aesthetics of my OC's on there, Link in my bio if you want to check it out!