Chapter 11

The chaos doesn't end,
You kinda just become the calm.

-nikki rowe

Pan was annoyed...

Nothing else could be said about his sudden state of mind. It was one of those days where you're inexplicably frustrated but too lazy to do anything about it. He just lifted the cloaking spell that protected him and his sister from the constant brawls and conflicts their family had looming over them. But one problem or dilemma seems to be in a never ending cycle and leads to another.

For example, Ever and Pan just got rid of the boy of the young man Nastia knew while she had to run back to the psychie in fear that she would get caught out of the asylum, and there was the spastic teen that was way too annoying for Pan's personal taste banging on the door as Scott hung bloodied on his shoulder, barley able to stand up.

"LUKE!" Stiles shouted as Pan sat in the couch, not able nor wanting to get out of his confortable position.

Ever came walking down the stairs as Stiles banged once more. Her blood stained clothes were replaced with a white nightdress and her hair washed out of blood.

(Believe me, dismembering different parts of a body for magical ingredients is quite hard, especially if one of them is bone marrow)

"Jesus Pan, open the door." She said while simultaneously drying her long locks with a pale pink towel.

Pan flayed his left arm at the door, " Too far." He said as Ever sighed and walked over to the heavy wooden door.

As she opened it, Stiles rushes Scott in, and he collapsed on the stainless white carpet. Scott had a massive gash around the side of his face as well as one across his abdomen that was leaking red.

Pan huffed as Scott collapsed. "Seriously, come on, that carpet's new...ahh, and white as well."

Stiles looked up from the floor in disbelief at Pan as he panted. "Don't worry...(huff)...it's not like Scott is dying on your floor...(huff)...but, please...(huff)...continue worrying about the freakin' carpet."

Pan shook his head and stood up, "I told him not to go ahead with his stupid plan." He said bluntly as Ever walked out and into the kitchen, continuing to dry her hair. "Why did you bring him here?"

Stiles widened his eyes as if it was obvious to Pan, "um I dunno, I just really like your company." He said sarcastically as Pan took it quite literally.

"Okay."

"No!" Stiles cried, burying his head in his hands. "Deaton said you can witch people better again...can you heal him?" He asked with his last shred of patience.

Pan nodded, "Yes." He said and sat back on the couch, grabbing a slice of pizza that went cold.

"Piper, I can heat that up for you if you want." Ever said popping her head through the door. "Hi there Stiles, would you like something to eat...you look hungry, let me make you a sandwich or do you want me to heat up some pizza?" She asked as if Scott wasn't passed out on her floor.

Stiles shook his head at the normality in this distressing situation. "Can you all see Scott dying here?" He shouted exasperated.

The twins nodded, "Yes, he's staining my German fur carpet." Ever acknowledged as she turned back to the kitchen.

Stiles turned back to the ancient warlock, "Will you heal him?" He asked, trying a new strategy.

Pan smirked, knowing it was the question he was waiting for. "Alas my friend I will not, he went against my opinion and he will learn from his mistakes."

Stiles's mouth dropped open. "Seriously!-"

"But I can and will give him a herbal remedy that will help him a bit at least." He said standing up and going behind the bar. He opened a top shelf and took out a mason jar filled with a sort of herbal pill. "Give him one every 3 hours and he will not die." He said picking up Scott who groaned and latching him back onto Stiles, as he ushered the two teens out his house, he gave the jar to Stiles, "Goodnight." He said and slammed the door shut.

Ever walked to the living room with a plate full of berries. Sighing at the blood spot, "Werewolf blood is so annoying to take out of an abominable snowman fur carpet."

"Don't worry, I'll help you tomorrow." He said as they sat on the couch. "Shall we see if the Big Bang theory's still on?" He asked.

"Oh yeah definitely!" Ever replied, "I hope it isn't done yet."