Chapter 8

"Monsters are real
Ghosts are real
They live inside of us and
Sometimes they win"

-stephan king

"Black dress or white?" Ever asked a cautious Pan who was still not adjusted to modern life.

Pan looked around the extremely expensive and exclusive store which was located in Richmond that was a mere hours drive from mystic falls. "The black one, although the white one is terribly nice as well." Pan said taking a sip of water after he denied a glass of wine, saying that alcohol was for grown ups and that he, was in fact not a grown up. Even under hypnosis, the clerk though that what he said was very bizarre, given that any hormonal teenager wouldn't turn down even the shittiest, cheapest glass of beer.

Ever looked over to Pan, still in her white long dress. "What colour shirt are you wearing?" She asked tapping her toe slightly on the wooden elevated box, she was standing on.

Pan pondered for moment, "Hmm, black I think would go nicely." He hummed

"Well then, black it is." Ever said clapping, clearly excited to see the rest of her siblings. She stepped down from the pedestal and into the changing rooms where she proceeded to put on the black dress. "PAN!"she called out to her brother, "Be a dear and try on the tux."

Pan slowly got up from his chair and walked over to another changing room to get changed. Once they were both ready in their formal attire, the two walked out at the same time. Pan looked terribly smart in his full black tuxedo, he had an edge, an evil glint in his eye if you must, that gave him a devilish front. Ever, no longer looked like the innocent princess but a demon, with her hair put to one side and her whole demeanour that has changed, transformed her into a new twisted light.

"My darling, you look magnificent," Pan said smiling as Ever twirled slowly. "Definitely the black one."

Ever smirked, "I still have hair and makeup to go." She teased as Pan's happiness faltered, his impatient traits getting the better of him.

"You don't need makeup, for you look so beautiful, not even the moon could compete, and you know how long the moon and I go back" Pan said, trying to convince Ever, not to let him rot in the surprisingly bouncy chairs in the dead shop, while Ever was apply makeup.

"Don't worry, it won't take very long."Ever said as the makeup artist walked up to her. "Only a couple of minutes."