Chaper 7

❝If anyone ever boos you off stage, that is simply applause from ghosts.❞

-Sharon Needles

"You guys seemed really close," Bonnie said as I finish the story about the man Ria and I encountered in old town.
"We were." I said looking out the window, "We're here!" I said smiling at Bonnie and for the first time, she smiled back at me. " You can turn left and park right over there."

When Bonnie parked her car in the parking of an old fashion pub-motel, I jumped out, stretched and looked at my surroundings. Funny enough, the town hasn't really changed apart from the buildings and the roads, practically everything was the same.

"Come on, Bonbonette lets be tourists for a few hours before we meet the witches," I said and linked arms with her to which she didn't object.

We walked through the narrow worn cobbled streets that were confined by two great walls of the buildings. As we walked through the streets I began to notice that every red found on the buildings was the exact same one, a brilliant cherry scarlet. Every blue was a bright royal hue, neither dark or light. There were no trees, perhaps the foliage would not cooperate to be the same shade on every leaf. The street-lamps were the same canary yellow as the rain-slickers. There was no pink, no grey, no orange or purple; but it was more than that. Everything was sun-bleached, all walls had at least scratched or chipped. The walls were a vandalized perfection.

We reached the Main Street where Bonnie and I chatted away about funny little stories. We had lunch in a quaint tea house and after lunch decided that we played tourist long enough and it was time to meet the witches.
"What if they don't believe us, I mean you are a Mikaelson and your track record wouldn't be squeaky clean-" I nodded my head at that, "-so what if they try to kill us, hmm, I can't take on all of them."

I chuckled at what she said, "Don't worry your pretty little head over it, just know if worst comes to worst- which it won't- run" I said taking a bite out of a churro we got from a dodgy looking store.

"Run, that's your solution, we'd have a better chance of surviving Pompeï than that... and stop eating those churros, that weird creeper guy probably spiked them." Bonnie said taking my bag of churros and flinging them into a nearby bin.

I looked at her with a frown on her face, "But they had this weird taste that smelled like a warm cosy bed," I said smiling at the mere thought of it.

"Yep, that smell's called chloroform," Bonnie said as she tried and failed to suppress a laugh.

"You need to tell me where to buy that!"

***
We reached the cemetery where a witch was there to greet us, she had brown hair with streaks of pink in it.

"Blah, blah, blah.State your business."She said in a bored tone, to be honest, she looked like she was more interested in her nails than anything else.

I looked and smiled at her, "We're here to see the Regent." I said and she just turned around and started walking. 

Bonnie turned to me with a confused look on her face, "Should we follow her?" She mouthed to me and I shrugged my shoulders but then the young witch turned around.

"Well, aren't you coming?" She said with a mischevious expression on her face and Bonnie and I started following her through the winding passages of the cemetery. Just when I was about to conclude that this was, in fact, a trap, a flock of witches and warlocks started gathering around.

The girl with the pink streaks turned around to face us, "I am the Reagent of the Salem Coven. Daughter of Quentina Bennet...blah, blah, blah."She said smiling as the other older witches rolled their eyes at the younger and careless girl. "Aka, sup my name's Oxie Bennet short for Oxymoron, just please don't ask why cos even I don't know. How can I be of service." She said lightly giggling at the annoyed looks the older and more mature witches were giving her while the younger ones were either whispering or on their phones.

"My name is Everfell Mikealson, I have awoken from my slumber and wish to reclaim what is mine."I say in a proud voice, "Oh and that's Bonbonette, she's like your something cousin."I finished gesturing to Bonnie and she quickly smiled.

Happy bleeping new year, I'm quickly posting this before I go off to dinner. Whacha think? Do you think that Ever and Oxie should get along, Comment!