Chapter 10

"Hell is empty
All the devils are here."

-william shakespeare

Pan took Ever by the hand after the dance and lead her upstairs, turning slightly his head to see if the curious Elena was following him. As she saw the familiar brunette looking up at him, he smirked and continued to walk to the upper living room.

"Is she coming?"Ever asked softly

"Yep,"Pan answered shortly. They walked swiftly into the upper living room and waited for the brunette to come bursting in. As predicted she barged in with one of the 'misplaced' white oak stakes shouting (talking urgently) bloody mary.

Elena's eyes narrowed as she saw the twins, "Where's Jeremy?"She demanded as Ever suppressed a snort.

Pan poured himself a glass of water as Elena stood there, quite pathetically, and quite confused as well, "Elena dear, put that piece of wood away and come sit."Pan said like he was talking to a child.

"This isn't any ordinary piece of wood."She said, her fierce expression still prominent. "I don't know if anyone's told you, but this is the only thing that can kill you and your family."She continued.

Pan chuckled at the naïve girl, "my family, yes... us no." He said snatching the white oak stake and throwing into Ever's heart. Ever sucked in a breath as the wood went right through her heart, she pulled it out slowly and narrowed her eyes at Pan.

"Piper, you ruined my dress, you idiot." She said pouting. Elena stared in shock at the twins as their words bounced back and forth like it was a normal day.

Ever looked back at Elena, "Anyways...about Jeremy."She started, "We took him, we'll let you know when we'll give him back." She said and walked out the door to see if she could hide the noticeable tear in her dress, that was placed right where the stake pierced her heart.

Pan looked at Elena smiling, "I've missed my sister very much, I forgot how relentless she can be." He said, "But she needs to turn back before her dark side consumes her...so after we torture Jeremy, you have my word we'll return him."He finished and walked out the door too, leaving Elena in a pool of tears.

Ever walked out the door at the same time Pan exited the room, "Piper, you made it you fix it," She demanded and he tilted his head, "Please," She said through gritted teeth.

Pan grinned, "Why of course sister, "And he waved his arm and within a split second the dress repaired itself. "Let's rejoin the ball. "He said and held out his arm to which Ever, took his offer in stride.

***

ATTENTION GRAPHIC SCENE OF TORTURE AHEAD, IF TRIGGERED PLEASE SKIP TO THE END

After everyone left all of the Mikaelson family went out for drinks, leaving the twins alone to experiment down in the basement.

Ever walked down the shallow stairs, following Pan's light like a mosquito. As they came out into a clearing, a boy was chained up in the middle of the room. Pan walked over and through the bucket of ice cold water at him, waking him up in an instant.

Pan rubbed both his hands together, "Well, I'll leave you to it." He said and walked up the stairs of the basement. Ever looked at the boy her head tilted.

She turned to the table picking up a syringe, Jeremy widened his eyes and rattled the chains trying to break free, "Don't worry, it's just adrenaline, we don't want you passing out when we're in the middle of the fun," She said sweetly and cupped his head with her hand as she injected the liquid into his bloodstream. "There didn't hurt at all."

She then turned back to the table picking up a small bat, "I always forget how many bones there are in the human body...Let's count." She said as she bashed his leg, Jeremy let out a blood-curdling scream that echoed around the hollow grey walls as Ever smiled, counting one and doing it over and over again. Blood splattered against the walls as well as Ever's sweet complexion. She turned back only to come back with a knife, the blade was sharp enough to cut flesh as if it posed no resistance. As she slashed Jeremy's face at once a fountain of red came from the wound, the ebb and flow in time with a terrified heart, killing the boy all the faster. Ever stood watching with awe, grinning at the screams of pain. She stabbed his shoulder, as the blood oozed out like a waterfall from hell. Red rubies cascaded down Ever's hair and down her face, looking at her masterpiece she evaluated if she could go on or not, where there had been smooth skin was torn muscle bruises, as raw as any carcass at the butchers, where there had been any remote sight of a boy, was a corpse drenched in blood, as pigmented as the red sea.

With a shrug, she unclasped the boy from the chains as he crumpled onto the floor, like ash. Ever turned around and walked out of the basement as if nothing happened but seeming slightly happier.

Sorry I have no idea what happened with the chapter uploading by itself.

Hoped you liked it and sorry for the people who were triggered...I tried my best to make it less gory but I couldn't really help myself. :)

Belle