Prologue

Meet Clarke Makenzie,

The torn, beat up, 17-year-old nerd which endures endless pain and torture from the ones around her. Since she was 12 years' old, she has lived with the one and only her father graham Makenzie, in the years leading up to her 12th birthday, she lost her only best friend, her mother. since the day of this accident Clarke has had only the beatings from her father, the bullying from her school mates and the feeling that she no longer belongs in the human world.

What will happen when Blake Ryder, the apparent Bad boy of the town takes a notice of her. Seeing the beatings and the fear which lives inside her, will she let go and let him in or will she give up hope and not come back.

Stuck with each other Clarke and Blake meet face to face in accidently coincidence...

..........................................

As the last bell rang for the day i looked up at the clock, time ticking by i noticed i only had 30 minutes to get home and start making dinner, otherwise my life would become another sopping mess of a dramatic unworthy human being. i dashed out of my chair slipping out of the class room and through students, but as i suddenly looked up my whole body came colliding with a locker. I looked around to see who it might of pushed me and then i saw her. Aurora smith, smart yet a botchy blonde who has tormented me since my mother had died.

"watch it you ugly nerd, wouldn't want you to infect me" she snarled looking over her shoulder walking away.

This is the story of my life.

.........................................

Don't forget to vote and follow so you get kept updated on the story 💕