🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 🄾🄽🄴 - 🅃🄷🄴 🄵🄴🄴🄻🄸🄽🄶 🄾🄵 🄱🄴🄸🄽🄶 🄰🄻🄾🄽🄴

Edited - finally i got to editing love editing its my favourite thing to make something feel complete...

Enjoy reading... xoxo - Don't let people rule your life, take it back and rule your own life - sincerely the universe

Clarke's POV

As i laid in my uncomfortable single bed, looking up at the ceiling as the water from the recent wet weather sweeps through. I wonder what this year was going to be like, Its official my senior year, and soon i could escape the life i live in. Not only am i dreading getting out of bed at this point, but I'm also overwhelmed by the fact that i have to start the last first day of my high school career. Lie is going so quick, but in other ways it's not.

I got up out of bed as usual and made my way over to the tiny ensuite which was connected to my bedroom. Lucky for me, every bedroom in the house had one, and for that I'm indeed grateful, one less thing i have to worry about living in this house, alongside my father. Jumping into the old run down shower, i let the hot water radiate off my scared, beaten and bruised body. As i stood there, the water ran down my face, and i imagined a better life, one that was happy, one that was filled with amazing people who saw me for me. How i would wish for my life to be normal for once, but i knew that would never happen, not at the rate I'm going, and not to a person like me... I deserved it.

Getting out of the shower, i made my way out of the bathroom and opened up my spacious, yet empty closet. I picked out instantly a pair of Black sweats, and a white t-shirt, with my one and only 3am hoodie, i got from my mother before she died, i then slid on my torn up purple converse, and got up to make it out of the house.

 I may not be your typical nerd, with big black rimmed glasses, and braces for days, but i certainly enjoyed my work, i enjoyed absorbing myself into it, and reading for years on end... at least every chance i get living in my life. Usually in the morning, i sneak a book in to read, it takes me to an alternative universe, where i can imagine things differently for myself, and maybe just maybe how life could be, if i had all my family in my life, and not just my dis functional father.

I quickly finished getting dressed, and packed up my bag with all my books and pencils i could get my hands on. Running down the stairs, and out of the door before my father could catch me, i huffed in pain and went full speed ahead towards school. From the past, I've learnt that you should never fall into the path pf Graham Mackenzie, or else you will endure his morning wrath, and typically when i have... I would be left in a puddle of my own blood, so i don't anymore i check and triple check I'm in the clear before i sneak out.

As i left the house, i looked into the distance, and thought to myself.

 'Why can't i live closer'

I looked down at my watch and saw it was already 8am, and class starts at 8:30am. I acted quickly, and bolted to school, i don't usually run so every step i took i winced in pain, but i felt the sudden gush of air and felt it blow my hair back, and this to me feels amazing. The one time i always feel like I'm in the moment, is when the wind blows my hair back. I finally made it in record time to school, with seconds to spare as the beep rings for students to head to class. I make my way into the ever crowded hallways, and keep my head down, trying to avoid minimal eye contact as possible, since no one ever really likes me anymore.