Chapter Twenty Eight - Pleas don't leave me...

ℙ𝔸ℝ𝕋 𝕏𝕏𝕍𝕀𝕀𝕀

"𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝚊 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚝𝚎𝚗 

𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝙸'𝚖 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚝𝚒𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜"

𝒞𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓀𝑒'𝓈 𝒫𝒪𝒱 - Edited

As Jarod held me carefully in his hands, the both of us made it slowly and quietly up the basement stairs. We knew what we were getting ourselves into, walking into a death trap with no way out. But I wasn't going to go down without a fight. With this built up anger inside of me, the both of us had the strength to just walk in on them. Who wouldn't in a situation like this, without trying we'd probably already be dead. I knew that the two boy's had un finished business.. but it wasn't only him that had unfinished business, it was everyone Liam had ever crossed. 

As we made it to the top of the stairs, Jarod kicked the door open slowly. Trying not to make a scene, Jarod looked both ways to check the sign was clear. Letting out the air I didn't know I was holding in, the two of us left the basement. However, that's when we heard the distant shouting. 

"How dare you come into my house, and prance around like you own the place... I'm in charge here, and man oh man am I gonna have fun killing you" I heard Blake snicker at Liam anger. Being the person I am, I jumped out of Jarod's arms, and made my way towards Blake's voice. I couldn't just stand back and let Blake get himself killed. Knowing the boy as long as I have by now, I've come to learn he'd get himself killed over something stupid. 

Walking through the halls, I finally turned round a corner and came face to face with Liam, Blake hadn't noticed me yet, since I was literally right behind him. However, almost automatically Liam's face turned from a frown to a smile... he was defiantly planning something, and it wasn't going to be good... I had this deep down feeling that someone was definitely going to die today, well people already have, but one of us I mean.

Liam brought his gun up and pointed it blank straight at Blake.

"Look here Blake's little girlfriend came to his rescue" Blake automatically turned round to face me, his expression filled with a mixture of emotions. But from what I could tell, he was worried. Liam being Liam, I knew that it was either going to Blake or I dying tonight, and I'll be dammed if that slimy git gets his hands on Blake. 

"What the hell Jarod!..I told you to get her out of here, I gave you strict instructions" Blake's expression was filled with frustration, but I came up to him and placed a hand on his cheek to calm him down. 

"It's okay Blake, I kinda didn't give him a choice. I maybe, just maybe..jumped out of his arms like a lunatic" Blake laughed a little, but not loud enough to let Liam hear.

"Enough of the freaking chit chat, give me the girl back and you can all leave" Blake protectively shoved me behind him, and I froze from the venom in his voice. Flashes of my father ran through my mind as I listened to Liams voice, but I knew I couldn't let that stop me.. I couldn't let such a memory like him leave me like this fragile little girl. 

"Your not having her asshole" Blake hissed,  "are you a freaking idiot or  something," Blake shook his head in disbelief as I watched from behind his huge body, peaking every so often I could tell Liam was about to do something he'll regret, and it most certainly wasn't going to be pretty.

He raised his gun back up at Blake, and in that moment I knew exactly what he had on his mind. Blake being Blake was distract by every tiny little variable imaginable, but for myself all I had on my mind was Liam. What was going to be his next move, what was he going to do. Then it happened, I heard the click of Liam's Pistol. It all went so fast... without thinking I pushed Blake to the ground, and he looked up in a confused and shock state. However, his face grew grim as he looked at me. 

I hear another shot and became frazzled, looking over at Liam I notice his lifeless body on the ground. It all went so fast, that I didn't know how to react.. it was all so easy, whatever I thought was going to happen didn't. But then both boys rush up to me with worried expressions. 

"Umm... Clarke don't freak out okay you're going to be fine, nothing we can't handle... right Jarod" Blake looks over to Jarod for reassurance, and he nods back in response, but both seem to break down into freak out mode like little children.

"What's his problem" I look at Jarod, and Blake slowly takes a hold of me and lifts me up into his arms.

"Nothing you'll be okay it's just a tiny little bullet hole okay" wait what.... I thought to myself. I look down at my stomach and notice a hole gushing blood.

"Well umm that's a problem" I started to feel faint, and the pain slowly came back... "Damm I must be in shock or something" as Blake rushed out of the house, I grabbed onto his face and kiss him, his whole body came to a halt and nearly dropped me but I stayed glued to his body.

"Woah" Blake said looking into my eyes.

"If I die I just wanted to let you know... I love you to, and if I would you marry you I would" I felt something rise in my throat and, I quietly cough but not without a warm substance come out of my mouth. Blake's expression fell and he regain his composure making to the care. He placed me careful in the passengers seat, and made his way around to join me. I looked down to notice blood of my hands as I wiped my mouth. 

In those moments I though about all the good memories in my life... the ones of my mother, the ones of my father before he changed, and even the ones of Blake. This made me smile widely at just the simple thoughts. I looked over at Blake as he speeds down the exact same abandoned road I was dropped off on. My eyes start to get heavy, and I feel accomplished, if I was to die, I'd want to go out feeling loved, and I am.

"Clarke... no Clarke stay awake" I heard the worry in Blake's voice, and I get enough strength to say something to him.

" I love you Blake" it was weak, but I know he would of heard me. Then it all went Black....

Authors note

I know what your thinking, what is this the end is she dead, no please don't kill her. Chill she'll be okay or will she...

I will be posting the next chapter by the end of this week my Sunday but for some it will be there Saturday ❤️