A/N

A quick author's note before we get started!

I'm MT_Reade. Hello! It's nice to meet you/see you again :)

Just a few things before we start...

1. The ship (or lack thereof) will be listed in the titles of every short story.

2. All trigger warnings will be listed at the top of the chapter, please make sure you read them, know your limits, and stay safe <3

3. There could be some original characters in some of the stories if more characters were needed, they are my characters :)

4. I do appreciate constructive criticism in order to improve my writing, however, remember to be kind!

5. This book was started pretty soon after starting my Wattpad account, and I've now been on it for... however long. The writing in this book is representative of a growth of myself as a person and as a writer. So, the quality and style of the writing you'll see will change (and hopefully get better) throughout the book. I think it's important to show my journey as a writer, so I'm leaving up my first works along with my newer ones. I'll be listing the date that the story was written along with the word count, just to give you an idea of the timeline. You're more than welcome to skip straight to my more recent works, which are in the second half of this book.

6. If you enjoy my writing, please vote/comment so that I can see you! Having a lack of interaction is something that, yes sounds a bit picky, often leads to losing motivation. Your comments make my day, so please feel free to interact with the stories if you'd like. Also, if you do like my writing, I have some other work on my platform if you are interested in supporting my work :)

Okay! I think that's everything... so let's get this show on the road!

Sending love,
MT