Spider (Royality)

Date Published: Dec 18, 2017
Word Count: 723
POV: Roman, 1st Person

I sat in the common space, watching the replay of Parks and Recreation through the screen that plays what is seen through Thomas's eyes. Suddenly, I hear a voice fill the room, one of the other traits was contacting me.

"Roman?"

It was Patton.

"Yes, Patton? Is everything alright?"

"No... there's a s-s-sp-spider!"

I sit up straight. "Where?" I ask
"In my room." Patton responds. "Please come Roman, I'm scared."

I stand up, and grip on the hilt of my samurai sword. "Never fear, Patton dear! Your trusty, heroic Prince is here!"

"Well, you sure are taking your time roman over here." Patton jokes, but I can hear the tremor in his voice. "But seriously, can you please hurry?"

"Not to fret, I'm on my way!" I pull my sword out of its sheath, put it up in front of me, and launch myself into the hallway.

After running for a few minutes, I reach the black office door that leads to Logan's room. I reach out with my mind to contact Patton once more.

"Patton, is it left at Logan's room? Or right?"

There was a pause.

"Um... Roman my room isn't by Logan's, at all. It's down the hall from yours."

My room was all the way on the other side of the Mindspace.

"Crummuffins!" I cry. "I'm so sorry, Patton. I'll be there as soon as I can!"

"Please hurry! It's on the move now!" I could hear the panic in Patton's voice.

I turn and run down the corridor, wielding my sword up over my head.

I hear a scream.

"Patton? Are you okay?"

"It's on the bed! It's on the bed, Roman!"

"Hold on, Patton! I'm coming as fast as I can!"

I whip around the corner, so fast that I almost stagger into the wall.

"ROMAN ITS ON MY FOOT!!!" Patton screams. "Get it off! GET IT OFF!"

"I'm almost there, Pat! Hold on!"

I pass my bedroom door, and sprint down the hall to the blue door that must lead to Patton. I shove the door open, screaming my battle cry as I swing my sword up over my head, and I run in. Patton is sitting on the bed, and when he looks up, he screams too.

There's a large, black spider on his foot, and he shakes his leg vigorously to get it to fall on the bed. I then impale it with the tip of my sword.

Once I was sure it was dead, I snap my fingers, and what was left of the spider disappears. I set my sword down, and plop down on the bed beside Patton, adrenaline still pulsing through my veins.

After a few minutes, Patton had calmed down significantly. He moved forward and rested his head on my shoulder.

"Thanks Roman."

I nod in response, tilting my head to rest atop his.

"You know, maybe next time, don't come in swinging a sword over your head and screaming like a madman. You nearly gave me a heart attack, kiddo." Patton giggled.

I laughed. "Oops. Sorry, Pat."

"It's okay. Seriously though, thank you."

I blush slightly. "Anytime, my dear."

Patton lifted his head, and out his hand on my cheek, pulling me in, and kissing me softly.

After a beat, he gave me a small, sweet smile as he pulled away.

"You're my hero."

Hi...

I've been gone FOREVER!

I know, I'm sorry.

I know that I also promised an xReader... I'll get to it eventually, don't worry.

I had this idea, and I kind of had to write it. I haven't done much Royality, so it's a nice change, I think.

Speaking of different ships, I know I said I probably wouldn't do it, but do any of you want to see a Moxiety one-shot? I'll only do one if you want me to.

I was in a good romance writing mood tonight, but I'm not sure I'll have the time to get out another on of these tonight... we'll see.

Anyway, sorry for being gone so long. I should be able to post for regularly once Winter Break starts :)))))

Anyway, I love you all!

Thank you so so so so so so much for 1000 reads!!!! That's awesome!!!!

I'll see you all next time, ma beans!