Chapter 5

I roll my eyes as he holds his wand to Sirius' throat while giving me a big broad smile. I push past the two and make my way to the kitchen to get myself some food.

"HARRY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" he yells. I close the fridge with a treacle tart in hand. I look back at him with a 'are you Sirius look. (I had to.)

"So, first you're going to lie to me and hide the truth, but now you're still acting." I say as I sit on top of the counter.

"HARRY! I don't know what you're talking about. That's Vold-"

"I KNOW THE TRUTH NOW!" I yell at him. That shuts him up and Tom puts his wand down and walks to lean against the edge of the counter beside me.

"Harry, i'm sor-"

"Don't." I say. I jump down and walk up to my bedroom and set my trunk at the foot of the bed. I start to put my things away, humming 'We Will Rock You' when I feel a presence standing in the doorway.

"Are you mad at me pup?" Siri asks. I give a sigh and turn to face him.

"No . . . just frustrated." I say. I walk and plop face first on my bed. I feel it dip beside me and fingers running through my hair. "Dumbledore just has to go and ruin and innocent child's life only because he wants more power and fame."

"Power will do that to you. It makes people blood thirsty animals." He says. "So you know the two of you are mates, right." He says.

"Yes." I say, turning my face into the sheets to hide my blush. "We still have a lot to talk about." I say.

"Yeah, we do." I jerk up and glare at the amused red eyes. '"Sirius, leave us." Padfoot sighs and gives me a peck on the forehead.