Chapter 28

Hadrians POV

(this is a week after finding james and Bella, also when classes start at the school)

Its been a week and everything has been okey so far. Bella is back home with her husband and James is under a glamour to look like Severus's assistant. Umbitch has made it clear that each teacher must have an assistant since there are many students and there should be two opinoins instead of one on the classroom. Dumbledore has been livid these past few days. He will yell at a student for simply talkikng while he is giving a "speech". 

I woke up this morning to Tom running his fingers through my hair. 

"Good moring Love." He whispers against my furry ear. 

"Good morning." I mumble. I turn over and snuggle into my mates warm chest, causing it to rumble from his laugter. I pout and quickly shut him up by pressing my lips to his. After a few searing moments, i pull away and walk to the bathroom in nothing but one of toms old shirts. I hear a growl and smirk, shaking my but all the way to the bathroom 

_-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since wattpad is getting rid of the private chapter setting, my smut will be in a sperate chapter still and will be labled smut. 

This smut is going to be labled in the next chapter as "shower smut". you can stop here and go read it and then come back to the story if you wish

If you do not wish to read the smut, just skip the smut chapter. 

Theese little dashes will indicate that smut just happend. --------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Both are in the shower ; )  ) 

Tom takes the shampoo and massages my scalp with it. I sigh and lean back into his chest as he then starts to lather my body in my lavender body wash. when I get rinsed off, I go to wash his hair, only for him to laugh because I had to stand on my tip toes. 

"Aw, kitten. I didn't mean to. You just look so adorable being a lot shorter than me. Please forgive me." He says as i get out of the shower and grab clothes out of the closet. I chose a green dress and decided I wanted to curl my hair. I wait for Tom to get ready and see he comes out in a grey button up with white jeans. I smile at our matching attire and head out into the common room only to find Draco holding Neville at wand point. 

"I didn't know what you wanted to do with him, so I waited until you were both out here." He says. I smile at Neville and he just runs to me and hugs me. 

"Harry, I mean Hadrian." He says. I smile and just run my fingers through his hair. 

"Hello Nathan. Your mother has been looking for you. She's just going insane." I say with a smirk.

"She already is." He mumbles, making me laugh. I turn to see everyone else look at us like we had lost our minds. 

"This is Nathaniel L estrange, Bella's son and mine and Draco's cousin." I clarify. Everyone eases up, except Tom who is glaring where Nathan has his arms around my waist. I giggle and release Nathan and walk to Tom, giving him a searing kiss  on the lips. 

" I love you." He whispers. 

"I love you too. Now lets start our first day at this hellhole."