Chapter 34

It is now December and I have still been going to detention everynight. I don't need to tell Tom because then that would just be another problem he has to deal with. He is trying to set up the Yule raid, for me. I fell a little bad but I am happy. 

Right now, I am looking around the closet for clothes to wear today. The fall weather has been amazing latley and I wish to embrace it. I look to my right and see the perfect outfit. 

(The green one

(The green one. Obviously)

I squeal and rush over and quickly put it on. I let out a squeak when my ass is grabbed as I bent over to zip my boot. I poutand turn around, only to find a very sexy looking Tom. I bit my lip and bat my eyelashes. 

(The one with the glasses) (Please tell me you think the first pose is kind of awkward also?

"Hello Kitten. That was a beautiful view." He smirks at me and I just roll my eyes and giggle. I give him a peck on the cheek and head to the great hall. Tom and I get to get out a little earlier than the rest of the students due to me being a little sick lately and we have to go to St. Mungos. 

(Later when they are in Hogsmede and looking around.)

I walk around the shops and my eyes light up when we pass the bakery. Tom smirks and just drags me into the store. We sit down and I enjoy my bagle while Tom simply drinks tea. I smile at him and turn to look out of the window. I sigh as I am afraid what we are going to find out. I know what it is, but I want to be 100% sure before telling my mate. I don't want him to worry. I turn back around to ask him a question only to be met with a wand in my face. I gasp as I look and see other vampires holding Tom back, their hands covering his mouth. I look up with fearful eyes and see the one person I didn't want to see. 

"Well hello there Malfoy." The redhead sneers. I hold back the tears that my submissive nature wants to let loose, but the dominance in me tells me to protect my mate. 

"What do you want Weasle. Let my mate go!" I growl out. I stand, only to have my tail yanked back, making me let out a little scream. I blink away the tears of pain and hold my tail protectivly to my chest. 

"I don't any orders from whores like you." He sneers again. I wimper when all the sudden Tom has the little vermon pressed against the wall. I look over and see the other vampires with their heads all the way across the room. I whimper and scurry over to stand by my mate. 

"YOU KEEP YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF OF MY MATE! I WILL NO HESITATE TO RIP YOUR BALLS, IF YOU HAVE ANY, OFF!" He roars. I tug on his sleeve, just wanting to leave. He looks into my eyes and sees my pleading. He reluctenly lets the man whore go and we leave for the hospital. 

Hey, i can't remember. Does Hadrian have a pet. I think it was a white cat but I can't remember its name. 

This was kind of a filler. What do you think is wrong with Hadrian? Why would Ron do somting like that, especially when he should have been at the school.