Party Night1

Chapter14

Evelyn

"What are you planning on Harry?" I asked grabbing his hand when the other students left the class.

"What are you talking about Eve?" I huffed and folded my arms across chest.

"Don't play dumb Harry" I stated staring right into his eyes.

"Tell me what happened to you first!" he demanded and I turned away from him to ignore his intense gaze.

"See. That's why I'm doing this" he said confusing me. I frowned and turned to face him "How does it connects with what you've done at cafeteria?"

"why are you giving up your love, your feelings?"

"I heard from your friends. You're avoiding him and then you're hurting yourself!"

"It's not like that Harry"

"Then how's it? Explain to me" the blue eyed boy demanded staring at me.

"I Can't see them like that. Its hurting me!" I managed to say without stuttering.

"Who are you talking about?"

"I'm talking about that b***h stella and Blake"

He started laughing and his face held amusement, I frowned at him "Eve, that's not like what you see. They're not in love"

"What?"

"Yes. He's still single"

"Really?" I asked wide eyed.

"Yes.That witch always stick to him, no matter how he ignores her"

"Oh. Even though I'm backing off, I can't take risk of breaking my heart again!" I said walking out of classroom.

"That's not it Evelyn, hey wait for me" he yelled from behind but I kept running to parking lot where I supposed Duke will be waiting for me.

We left from school before he can catch up with us. He texted saying if I skip the party , he'll ignore me for rest of his life. I rolled my eyes and went to take shower. I came out and picked up a black skinny jeans with black full sleeve top. I don't want to go but I decided to go for Flora, Nate, harry.

Oh, not because of Blake?

Definitely not!

I put on some make up and readied myself by 6.30. I got a call from Harry, saying that he's waiting for me. I put some money in my pockets, mobile and went downstairs. I wrote a note to my mom placing it on dine table. Locking the front door I hoped inside his car. I saw we wore same color outfits. He smiled and started ignition.

"Why Catherine is not coming? Didn't they invite her?" because come on she's Noah's girlfriend.

"No, just our friends" he replied without glancing at me.

"Then why did they invited me?" I asked raising a brow.

"Because I told them so" he gave a smile and then we went silence.

We reached there exactly after half an hour. We stepped out and made our way towards the house from where music is blasting. I felt like I'll go deaf if I stay there whole night, suddenly I felt anxious because of two reasons, one Blake would be here and second I've to spend the night without my friends here! I think Harry observed my nervousness because he kept his left hand on my waist and then he grabbed my right hand with other. He smiled at me and I reflected with mine. He then lead me inside, Its so dark inside with lights at some corners.

"Harry, you're late stupid!" I heard floras voice coming from kitchen. She made her way towards us "Hey Evelyn. So nice to see you here" she said hugging me.

"Hi" I greeted and we sat on couch, harry to my left and she sat to my right. She started asking about my family, friends and blah blah. We talked and then I heard someone yelling Blake's name. I whipped my head immediately I think I would snap my neck but no I got lucky. I saw stella reaching his side and then Blake who's glaring at harry and me.

Why didn't I notice him before?

Harry is busy talking to his friend a black haired guy,he didn't notice Blake. His gaze travelled from Harry and then to me. He narrowed his eyes and stared at me until he felt someone sitting beside him. My insides burned at the sight of Stella beside him, she placed her palm on Blake's exposed chest. She then kissed his cheek which he payed no attention and was still staring at me. I moved my gaze away feeling tears blurring my vision.

I grabbed Harry's arm to get his attention "Why is this b***h here?" I hissed to him, he then glanced at them who are now kissing like its the last day for them on the planet.

"I think she invited herself here. Because no one from our group likes her or friends with her" he stated and went back to talking with black haired guy. I fought my tears back and glanced beside me to see no one. Where this flora went I wondered and then I saw her coming towards us with Nate beside her. He placed his hand on back of her, they look like a sweet couple.

"Wow.. Lovebirds. You guys even wore same color outfits!" she said yearning a few chuckles and whistles from all of them around us. I shook my head at her and glanced at Harry so that he could say something or denying her but to my surprise this idiot blushed and rubbed the nape of his neck.

This guy is Unbelievable!

My eyes went wide seeing him blushing beside me, what is he? A girl! I rolled my eyes at him, fuming I left from there and entered the kitchen.I took a glass of sprite and sipped standing at kitchen counter, flora came searching for me.

"You don't take alcohol?" she asked pointing to drinks.

"No. I'm good. Thank you" I smiled at her.

I decided to clear something with her so placing my cup on counter I turned towards her "Flora.. Its not like what you think. Me and Harry" I rattled shaking my hands in front of her. She chuckled suddenly and I stared at her as if she had grown two horns "I knew that already Evelyn" my mouth dropped slightly and raising a brow at her I asked "Then why you guys playing here?"

"I know about your crush" she said wiggling her eyebrows. I got panicked as I thought she'll now announce it to everyone here or what.

"Your secret is safe with me" she said pointing at her chest. I smiled and thanked her.

"It's fun to see you like this" she said referring to the situation earlier. I gave her a playful glare and then she said she'll not do anything again. I relieved and we talked about random things.

This would be a long night!

________________

Vote | comment

Thank you!