His Family!

Chapter53

Blake

She blinked at me a few times before saying "Why now all of a sudden?" I noticed her nervousness.

"You don't need to worry. I'll be the only one to bite you" I stated and she slapped my shoulder playfully earning a chuckle from me.

"I've a surprise for you once we reach my home"  I said thinking about Toby.

She didn't say anything and kept gazing out of window "We're here baby" I said parking my car in front of my mansion.

Getting down I walked to her side and opened the door for her, she slowly stepped out looking at the building in front of us "Come on" I took her hand and dragged her inside.

As we're waiting for the door to open I noticed her fidgeting fingers "Shall we head back?" I asked in a whisper.

She shook her head telling me it's okay and that she wants to meet them, I smiled at her strained face and glanced at the door which is opened by my step mother. She stared at me and then to Evelyn "Hi" I greeted and she stepped aside for us to enter.

"Blake, Is this your girlfriend?" Tatiana asked slightly curious.

"Yeah. Evelyn she's Tatiana my step mother and..." I looked at Tatiana "She's Evelyn my girlfriend" I introduced them.

Evelyn brought her hand out but to our surprise she hugged her tightly almost squeezing the life out of her. My girlfriend recovered from the shock and hugged her back "It's nice to finally meet you girl" they pulled away.

She smiled at her and glanced at me before being dragged away by Tatiana "Take a seat. I'll be back"  She disappeared into kitchen.

"What's the surprise you're talking about previously?" She asked as soon as I sat across her.

"You'll know... Stay patient" I told her and hoped Patrick should be at home so that she can meet him.

Just then I heard small footsteps coming down from stairs, Evelyn heard it too as she looked in that direction. We saw him running towards me "Big brother.... You came already" he said excitingly hugging my legs.

I took him in my arms and asked "When did you come from school?" 

"Just an houl ago..." he said cutely.. And his eyes fell on Evelyn.

She gave him a lovely smile and stood up beside me "Hi there. What's your name?"  she asked him to which he giggled and hid his face in my neck.

"Who's she Blake?" he asked still hiding from her.

Evelyn threw me a confused look to which I shrugged and whispered "He's shy around girls" she nodded still smiling and told him "I'm Evelyn. Your big brother's girlfriend"

He opened his eyes to take a look at her and finally stretched his arms towards her, she gladly took him into her arms and kissed his cheek. He giggled and replied "I like your friend big brother"

We laughed together, Tatiana came back with juice and gave our glasses. After a few minutes I noticed Toby running down the stairs and I took a glance at Evelyn who's asking Patrick about his kindergarten and his likes. He jumped on the couch and  went to sit on her lap beside my brother "Hi....?" she looked up at me.

"Toby"  I gave her a small smile.

"Hi Toby. Nice to meet you" she said and shook his leg. Cupping his face she stroked his collar, her fingers went down and caught the silver ring "What is this?" she wondered and leaned down to get a good look. He licked her face to which she giggled wiping with her hands and went back to inspect the thing.