Back To Home!

Chapter39

Blake

The next day we boarded to Texas in our flight and I called Evelyn before starting and she looked fine and cheery making me happy to think that she's not sad. I asked Harry to take her out today to which he got excited saying that I'm sending my girlfriend to go on date with his friend what type of boyfriend am I. I warned him to be close to her and that to not leave her alone because I know her and she'd go in search of trouble.

The flight journey is hectic, I took naps frequently and I felt bored, Killing time watching random movies. Charles came into bedroom knocking the door, he occupied the chair in front of me.

"I decided to introduce you as the future CEO for R&C. What do you say?"

"Is it necessary Grandpa? Because I'm still in high school, I've to graduate and have to attend college to take your position. Why this early?" I asked placing my laptop aside on bed.

"It's good for you only.. I'm just introducing you Blake. I'm not telling you to tag along with me to company from today!" he spoke while chuckling. I nodded at him.

"Okay then. I'll tell you once I talk with Ria" he stood up and left.

I shook my head and continued to watch the movie.... Finally we landed and Charles insisted on taking me to his house. I agreed with him pushing the thought of meeting Evelyn because she'd be at school now... As its still 12 in afternoon.

We reached his mansion and I ran inside in search of Ria while greeting the maids. I spotted her in kitchen and my legs took me to her, I leaned on the wall and waited for her to notice my presence.

"It's so spicy, why did you put more chillies in it. Young master doesn't like it" she yelled at some maids. The maids saw me and left from there greeting me, I walked towards her and hugged her from behind... She gasped and turned around.. Her eyes went glassy and she started her water works.

"I came to see your smile not your tears"  I pinched her cheeks and guided her towards living room.

"Tell me, how are you? Did you miss me?" I asked making her to seat on couch.

"I'm fine Blake. How are you?" she asked wiping her tears.

"Why are you not coming to visit us? Huh? Did your father told you to do so? It's been a whole month!" she yelled making me to laugh at her.

"You saw him a week ago Ria. Don't trouble him with your questioning session!" Charles came freshening up.

I talked with them for awhile and went upstairs to my room. Yes, my room.. We've our own rooms here.. Even Patrick got a pretty nice room. I went inside and took a shower.. Soon Ria called me for lunch. After eating I spent time with her in garden and left the mansion to go meet Evelyn as its already 6 in the evening.

Reaching her home, I went inside and saw she's not here and then I talked to Andria. She said she's also waiting for her, I went to her room and paced inside thinking how to welcome her.

Isn't she should be the one welcoming you Blake?

I shrugged the thoughts away and sat on her study chair. Soon I heard noices from downstairs and switched off the lights in her room and hid beside the bed.

"Mom, did Blake called you?" she yelled from downstairs.

"No dear. Go and take a shower" I heard footsteps approaching towards the door and hid there in dark.

She didn't switch on the lights and walked directly to her closet I followed her and hugged her from behind. She gasped and went still for awhile.... But didn't spoke a word.