McDonald's Table!

Chapter52

Evelyn

"Eve... Are you ready?" Susan barged into my room making us jump apart.

Her eyes went wide seeing us "Oh... Ho... I'm so sorry guys. Carry on, I'll be waiting for you downstairs" she said closing the door and left giggling.

I glared at him standing there "What now?" he asked looking at me innocently.

"I told you to wait downstairs. Why did you come to my room in first place?"

He left this morning telling me to get ready by 10 am. I opened the door for him and told him specifically to stay right there in living room but as always he didn't listen to me. We ended up having a hot session and susan walked on us....

"What's the matter now?"  he asked walking to mirror and setting his hair.

"I'm late because of you an- and... She saw us while we're... Hmm..."  I  stopped when he turned to me walking all the way to me.

"We kissed in presence of our whole school and faculty babe. Why are you so embarrassed? And by the way it's not my fault, your friend's. She walked on us, she should have knocked before entering"  he reasoned while pulling me closer to him.

I pouted and glanced away from him. He kissed my cheek to get my attention but I didn't talk because I'm still mad at him for ruining my make up "Come on. She didn't walk on us while we're making out naked" I gasped hearing his words.

"I don't want to do that with you!" I stated and my face heated up as an image of our naked bodies together on bed got into my mind.

"Really? Then why is your face flushed?" He asked with a smug look on his face.

Pushing him I turned to mirror and re-applied lipstick and did my hair before grabbing my mobile and bag "Shall we?"  I locked my arm around his elbow and we made our way downstairs.

Seeing us Susan walked out of front door "I thought you guys wouldn't make it today. Thanks for showing up"

I locked the doors before scribbling a note for my mom and we got into his car. I sat beside him while she occupied the back seat.

"Did you talk to Rick?" I asked her

"Don't you dare bring his name in front of me...he's a bl**dy whore. Hooking up with that bitch from your school" she yelled and turned her face away. I literally can see steam coming out from her ears... A disappointing sigh left from me because I thought they both will click like us - 'Me and Blake'

Exchanging a knowing look with Blake I put on the music, started singing the song and she joined me eventually "Why don't you guys try something like what we call bands...?" Blake wondered out chuckling at us.

We stopped singing at his comment and I turned it off "When are we leaving?" I asked as soon as we stopped at red light.

"In two days" he answered drumming his fingers on wheel.

"We'll go with your grandparents right?" 

"No. They left already.. We'll be traveling alone. Me and you" he said winking at me.

I giggled at him and he continued "I want to spend some time with you. Alone. You and Me" 

"Then why did you guys invite me? I don't want to be a third wheel here..." she said annoyingly.

"Oh come on susan. I won't leave you to die out of boredom... I don't know when I'll be coming back so I thought we could spend some time" I explained glancing at her through my shoulder.