The Lake House!

Chapter46

Evelyn

I'm currently standing outside my home waiting for my boyfriend and friends to show up.. Finally we planned on spending this weekend at Noah's lake house. Actually he planned to invite us a few weeks before but then because of Blake and me he postponed it. These days Blake and Duke bonded easily, spending time at my house and they started to tease me together....

So my friends got comfortable around Blake's friends so Noah invited them too. Duke's bringing his girlfriend Lina with him, Julia and James, Noah and Cathy, Me and Blake, Flora and Nate, Harry and Derek, And that tattooed guy whose name Tom and his girlfriend Clara. As its Friday we're going to spend two days there so I packed my things in a duffel bag.

I saw few cars rolled into the street where I'm standing and Blake's car stopped right in front of me. "Hey" I greeted him opening the door. I got inside to passenger seat and threw my bag at backseat.. He leaned towards me and kissed my cheek, I shifted in my seat to feel comfortable and looked behind through mirror we started and the cars followed us.

"Wow... Who are in those cars?" I asked him.

"Hmm... Flora, nate, harry and derek in one car. Noah and Catherine in one and finally your friends Duke, lina, James, Julia" he answered looking at roads.

The meeting with Duke went worst because I'm drunk and Blake got me home. The day after that day I threw a fit at Blake demanding him to tell me about this Jared guy, he went silent for awhile and promised me that he'd tell me after our final exams. I agreed with that and stopped bothering him about that topic, on the other hand that unknown number. I didn't tell Blake about those texts but then I don't see any reason to tell him because I'm confident that those are empty threats because nothing happened to Blake or me these few past days. So I didn't bother with those texts and blocked that number but then I received a few from other number.... Saying that they're keeping an eye on us and following us closely.

Unconsciously I looked out of the window to notice if anyone following us but then found no one " What are you looking at cupcake?" I heard Blake asking. I looked at him and shrugged smiling lightly.

"When will we reach there?! " I asked him turning on the radio.

"In an hour baby. You can sleep, I'll wake you up when we reach there!" I modded and kept looking out through my window. I might have drifted into sleep because when i opened my eyes I saw we're the only ones at last. The remaining cars already left passing us... Stretching up I asked Blake "Why are we driving slowly?"

"I don't get time to spend with you alone the next two days that's why I'm  enjoying our free time alone" he stated grinning at me. I smiled pinching his cheeks and saw its already 7 in evening. The car came to halt and I glanced around to see if we already reached the destination...

"Blake, why did you stop?" I asked looking around. He caught my wrist to get my attention and I looked up at him to know the reason why we stopped at middle of roads. He leaned down and caught my lips with his, I smiled into the kiss as I got the reason why he stopped the car. I unbuckled the seat belt and threw my hands around his neck getting him closer to me, I gasped when he lift me up and placed me on his lap.

He started moving his hands up underneath my top and I pulled away from kiss "We'll be late!" I stated breathing heavily "Five more minutes" he whined raining kisses on my neck down to my collarbone while his fingers stayed at my waist. Our moment interrupted as his mobile started ringing, I sighed and getting up from his lap I shifted to my previous place.

"It must be flora. Pick up!" I spoke setting my hair up, not wanting to be a tease for my friends.

"hello"he answered putting the phone on speaker.