Weekend!with Friends

Chapter7

Evelyn

"You guys promised me to a movie,remember!" Catherine yelled.

We're sitting in cafeteria after our school, as tomorrow is Saturday my friends planning to go somewhere. As I heard Catherine voice, I put my mobile on table to glance at her.

"I'm in, you guys coming right?" I asked my friends. They nodded their heads.

"Then, what about your boyfriend, Noah?" I asked Catherine.

She shrugged "He doesn't hang out with people other than his friends much, so he's out!"

"Okay. Guys, tomorrow we'll meet at my home @ 9am sharp" I said and got up from my chair. I made my way to parking lot with Duke beside me.

"I'm bringing my girlfriend tomorrow with me!"

"Really?" I squealed beside him grasping his arm tightly. He nodded at got into his car

"Finally, you're letting her meet us. We should rock tomorrow" I rattled buckling up.

A weekend with friends!

....................

The next morning I woke up early taking a shower I opened my books and studied for awhile. After an hour I closed them, taking my mobile I went downstairs and saw Duke reading newspaper . it's Saturday yet my Mother went to work a few hours ago, saying she had an emergency call from hospital.

"good morning " I greeted him sitting beside him.

"Good morning. Are you ready?"

"For what?" I asked raising a brow.

"Have you forgot our plans or what?" he answered hitting me on head.

"Of course i didn't. Is your girlfriend coming?" I asked him. He rubbed the nape of his neck, and glanced at me.

"Yeah. She said she would meet us in mall"

"Ok. I'll be right back" I said and took steps to my room but then I stopped and turned to him "Duke, where are others?"

"James called me awhile ago saying he'll pick up julia and cathy" I nodded and went upstairs to my room. I grabbed a floral skirt and white top, went to bathroom for changing. Coming out I applied mascara and lipstick, I set my hair to ponytail. Grabbing my sling bag I went to Duke.

We got into his car and soon reached the mall. We waited for his girlfriend Lina and our friends in McDonald. We sat at corner table, I fished out my mobile from bag. I logged into my Facebook and saw a few posts which were shared by my school friends. I saw a post it's shared by one of my classmates, she shared a post from Blake marquis. He took a selfie and posted in his wall stating

'Nice weather, going to grab some junk foods with my friends'

I smiled seeing his dimple cheeks while he smirked in that pic. He's so cute with wet hair. I saw Duke getting up from his chair, I followed his stare and saw a girl wearing a light brown dress which ended up to her mid thigh with matching heels entering McDonald's with a cute smile on her face. I got up and soon Duke hugged her followed by me.

"How are you guys?" she asked.

"Fine" we replied.

"I missed you Lina" Duke said grabbing her hand in his. I rolled my eyes and went to order something, I stood there waiting for my order. I glanced at our table and saw Duke and Lina kissing hard. I shook my head smiling at them and turned around. Just then I saw a group of boys entering they wore same outfits like they wore same color black shirts. I remembered some from my school, almost all of them entered and walked past me. I was about to turn my head to counter just then a tall guy entered inside, I scanned him from his foot to upper body. He shoved his inside pant pockets, I saw his bulged muscles. I guess he workout looking his body, arms with some tattoos which are similar to someone I know... then finally his face. I gasped and closed my mouth from shouting. He walked to the counter and stood beside me, ordering something. He's none other than Blake Marquis.

I resisted squeal and looked straight to see if My order number displayed. I can't stop staring at him, My eyes automatically went to him and scanned him a numerous times until I got my order. I looked at him for last time and then went back to my table taking my tray.

We started eating. I saw Blake and his friends took a table across us. I can see his face because he sat across in his table. I stared at him while eating my burger. He's talking to his friends wearing a smile on his face.

I guess he hasn't had a girlfriend. I felt bad thinking he had a girlfriend from other school. I didn't heard anything Blake has a girl, I then sighed out. I came out of my trance when I felt someone shaking my hand. I looked up and saw Duke and lina staring at me. I then saw Julia, james and cathy walking towards our table.

"What?" I asked them placing my burger on tray.

"I called you five times, you didn't respond" Duke said in annoyance.

My friends took chairs around us and james went to order something.

"Oh sorry, I was zoned out" I smiled awkwardly at them.

"Have we missed anything?" Julia asked smiling.

"Is he the reason you're annoyed right now?" Cathy asked staring at someone. All of our gazes followed her gaze and finally landed on Blake who's talking in his mobile now.

"No! I didn't even saw him in first place.. Wait wait. So this is the reason you zoned out!" he figured out giving me an annoyed look. I glared at him and continued to eat my burger. James joined us.

"So duke, will you introduce your girlfriend now or should we wait?" cathy teased beside him. I chuckled and saw Lina blushing and hiding her face in Duke chest.

"So guys this is my girlfriend Lina. Lina they're my friends cum my partners in crime" he winked at us. We exchanged our names and contact numbers.

"Movie is at 11.00. It's still 10, what do you want to do untill then?" James asked.

I shrugged and glanced at Lina "May be we can go shopping" she suggested. We nodded at her.

We finished eating and got up to leave. I glanced one last time at Blake who's still talking in his mobile I wonder with whom. Then we left from there.

.....................

The movie is good and we enjoyed a lot. We thought to hang out after movie, but Line refused saying she had an assignment to finish. We bid goodbyes, me and Duke reached my home. He dropped me and then he left. I grabbed my key to unlock but as I saw my mom's car parked in front of gate... I rang the door bell and soon my mom opened the door.

"Eve you came already " she said glancing at the clock. Then her gaze went down to shopping bags I'm holding.

"Finally, you're using your credit card. I'm happy baby" I rolled my eyes at her and went to couch slumping on it, I threw the bags aside.

"I thought you'll come late at night" she said sitting beside me.

"Yeah mom. Lina has some work to do and so duke, so he dropped me"

"Okay. You ate lunch?"

"Yes mom. What about you?"

"I prepared just now. Come keep me company"

I smiled at her and we sat across each other on dine table. We chatted about her work, my school and some other things. Then she left to her room to take a nap. I watched television for an hour and went upstairs to study. My mom came to me saying she has some dinner appointment with her colleagues and then she told me to take dinner and go to bed.

After watching two movies in Netflix I went downstairs and ate my food, finishing dishes I went back to my room. I called Duke and talked to him for awhile and then locking the doors I went to bed.

_________________

vote |comment

Thank you!