Who's She? Pt-2

Guys please make sure to vote after reading, don't be a silent reader!

Chapter18

Evelyn

I started eating without glancing at Rick. The girl hasn't come back after taking our orders, we saw a new waitress bringing our orders. I wonder why she came not the previous girl, I got up excusing myself and went to washroom, I did my business and went searching for the girl. I then walked into the kitchen slowly opening the door, I can't see her here. I walked inside and bumped into someone "I'm sorry!" I apologized immediately.

"Miss, what are you doing here?" he asked standing in front of me.

"Oh nothing, I was searching for a girl"

"Who? No one ran into the kitchen madam, because I'm right here. I haven't seen anyone coming "

I shook my head"No no. I'm talking about one of your colleague, the girl with brown hair and doe eyes"

"Oh, Susan!" he said remembering someone.

"Yeah. Where can I meet her?" I asked while fidgeting with my fingers.

"Madam, just go out and take a left at the corner there will be staff room. You can find her"

"Thank you" I smiled and went out in search of her. I opened the door and saw her leaning on the locker. Her face went pale and she's looking to ground, she wiped stray tears from her cheek and then I realized that she's crying. I placed my hand on her shoulder, she saw me and her eyes went wide.

"What are you doing here?" I asked slowly.

"No.. Nothing miss" she said turning away from me.

"The guy who's with me.. Do you know him?"

She shook her head making me to try harder for answers "It's okay, you can trust me. I just want to know!" she turned to face me and I saw her eyes were puffy and her nose turned to red.

"We met at a bar last week, I thought he likes me because he courted me and made me to sleep with him" she started crying, my eyes went wide and I clutched her shoulder to stop her sobbing.

"Then....?" I asked further to know about them.

"The next morning he got up and said he'd never like girl like me who's a wh**e and sleeps around with men and then he dragged me out of his mansion" her body started shaking and I hugged her and ran my hands on her back to comfort her.

"I tried a lot to meet him at his mansion but then the security told me that he went to live with his mom and he'll not come here often... I don't know where to find him. So I stopped searching him, even if I find him what can a poor girl like me would do anything to a rich Casanova?" she again started crying. I don't know how to tell her its okay, I hugged her tightly soon she stopped sobbing and pulled away from me.

"Thank you so much, I feel better now" she gave me a smile.

"Susan, then what will you do now?"

"I don't want to see him again, he's a man wh**e!" she yelled and dropped to floor bringing her knees to chest and stared into distance.

"Give me your contact number, susan" she handed me her mobile, I gave a ring to my mobile and went back to deal with Rick.

I stormed to our table and grabbing my clutch and mobile "I'm leaving!" I yelled and left the restaurant without turning back.

I reached my home in private cab and went inside straight to my room, I changed into my pyjamas and fell on bed thinking about susan.

Poor girl! She's so innocent.

I then heard my door opening and saw Rick standing there panting and breathing heavily, I got up glaring at him.

"What are you doing here? Get out!"

"Why did you leave early? Is something wrong?"

"Yes, I don't want to be near you!" I stated with seriousness.

"Why?" he asked approaching me. I took steps back and then he stopped.

"You know susan right?" his eyes went wide for a fraction of second and then he played innocent "Who's she?"

"The one with whom you slept last week!" I snapped at him.

"So? You want me to marry her or what?" he yelled making me to flinch.

"Then why did you slept with her?"

"Come on Evelyn, we'll go sleeping around and it doesn't mean that we should marry them all" he explained impatiently.

"Shut up Rick, she's not like all wh**'s you're sleeping with out there"

"You mean, she likes me?" he asked staring at me. I let out a shaky breath and closed my eyes for a second "Yes, she thought you like her and that's why she did that with you"

"what do you want me to do now?" he asked after thinking for awhile.

"Go and find her. Try to talk with her if she allows you to"

"Why would I do that? I don't even like her"

"Atleast, go and apologize to her Rick. May be she can forgive you, that girl is in pain right now!"

"I can't do this Eve because I like you! Not her!" he said determined

"I don't want to be near you, get away from my sight"

"What? You said we can give a chance to our relationship"

"Yes, but not now. I don't like you Rick, please leave me!"

"If you want to give a chance that badly! Go and talk with susan, she really likes you" I stated and pushed him out of my room and shut the door on his face.

...................

I explained to mom everything and she agreed with me and now I'm a free bird. I as usual went to school and saw Rick glaring at me in class or wherever we saw each other, I ignored him and started to talk with susan. She's so sweet like me, I asked about her school which is near her apartment. She's living with her grandparents because her parents were dead when she's 5,I felt sorry for her she told me they're watching her from the sky. She's bold unlike me because when Rick went to her to apologize , she slapped him on cheek and shut the door on his face. I felt Happy because he listened to me at least, we became close to each other and I decided to bring her outing with my friends.

I went to library to get some books related to history to complete my assignment, I walked to the shelves and started picking up books which will help me. I grabbed a book and then from the peep hole I saw Blake leaning on the opposite rack and reading some book, he looks simple with maroon shirt and dark jeans.

How can he look so handsome!

A smile crept on my face as I stood there watching him smiling while reading the book. Accidentally I dropped the book in my hand causing him to whip his head in my direction I went still and stared at him, he narrowed his chocolate brown eyes at me and stood straight away from the rack on which he's leaning. I thought he'd come talk to me, so Picking up my book I rushed to the librarian and getting it stamped I stormed out of the library. I turned back and saw no one, letting out a sigh I went out of the hallways and sat on a bench near a big tree,its leisure hour so I thought to do my assignment at School itself so that I can watch a movie once I'm home.

________________

vote | comment

Thank you!