Words Written In Blood!

Chapter50

Evelyn

With a great difficulty I opened my eyes and stretched my hands to get the water bottle as I'm feeling thirsty, but I found its empty. Heaving a sigh I stepped down from bed and saw Blake's sleeping form facing his back to me.

I quietly made my way downstairs to kitchen and grabbed a water bottle from refrigerator, taking a few gulps I sighed and leaned on kitchen counter. After a few minutes I heard the same rattling sounds from last night... I took steps towards the same store room and opened the door....

A scream escaped from my mouth  taking the horrific scene in front of me. The white board was covered with red blood and the words 'Watch your back, we're coming for you!'  were written on it... The furniture was moved in different angles and the room was a mess....

I scanned the room and found no one there  "Eve, what happened?"  I heard Blake's voice from behind and turning around I hugged him as my body is shaking in horror and fear.

We heard footsteps approaching and our friends are already wide awake "What happened guys?" Duke asked watching me...

Flora yanked me away from my boyfriend and the boys followed Blake into the room while me and girls stood outside "We should go inside" Julia insisted..

Flora shook her head "Have you seen her state? We should be with her..."  she swung her arm around me in comfort.

"I'll be okay. You guys can go" I assured them and they exchanged looks with Flora but however they left me at the door. I didn't go inside and stood still at my spot....

I can see boys inspecting the room while Blake stood there intensely staring at the words on the board. Harry and Nate were on either side of him and doing the same reading the words.....

"Is that blood?" Noah spoke breaking the silence in the room.

"I guess it is blood from the bad stench coming from it"  Duke said sniffing his fingers which is covered in red liquid.

"Guys! Come here..."  Tony and Derek yelled at same time.

Girls and boys went to the sliding door and I can't see a thing because my view was blocked by their figures "Is that a cat?" Catherine shrieked.

"Yes baby it is" Noah answered her...

"So its the cats blood guys" James stated.

Is it the same guy from last night who did this?

Why are they chasing after us?

What do they want?

"We've to clean this mess only after capturing it in our mobiles. Derek can you do that for me?" Blake's voice brought me back from my thoughts..

"Sure" I heard Derek's reply.

"Come on girls you can leave now. We can manage everything from here" Tom said nodded at his girlfriend who looked unsure.

"Flora, take your friends to living room. We'll join you guys soon!" Nate stated and she's about to protest but he glared at her. She blinked and lead the girls outside the room, Harry closed the door on our faces.

We sat on the big couch "Who can it be?" Flora muttered.

"I'm scared girls, what if they kill us too..." Lina spoke looking at us.

"They're just scaring us. Okay, nothing will happen. Don't worry" I assured them even though I'm freaking out inside.

"What does they want from us? We're just teenagers" Clara reasoned biting her finger nails.