Party Night3-mixer Dance

Chapter16

Evelyn

"We're going to dance now!" she announced and called all of them to empty hall. She explained about a mixer dance which I learned from my mother during my childhood, it is a kind of  participation dance it involves changing of partners as an integral part.Mixers allow dancers to meet new partners, means all of them gets a new partner at some interval of time according to rhythm of song or music beat.Flora went to the DJ and made some word exchange and then I heard a slow beat of music.

Who'll chose this type of dance at a party? Flora is too much!

I rolled my eyes and soon the room is filled with couples, Nate and flora, noah and some red haired girl, Blake and stella and of course me and Harry. We moved a little swaying our hips and then harry spinned me and passed me to Noah, who grinned catching me before I embrass myself. We danced for a while and then I danced with a black haired guy whose name is Derek and then Nate and lastly I went to Blake who placed one hand on my waist and other was holding my left hand. And then the music slowed down where we should stay with the current partner till the end. We moved while staring at each other, he had no expression on his face, he moved his body softly and I don't know what's he thinking in that pretty mind of his.

I dropped my gaze and it landed on his chest which is slightly exposed as he undid the first two buttons of his shirt. I then let my eyes travel up to his lips which I didn't kissed earlier. We stood there staring at each other until We heard claps, we pulled away from each other. And I awkwardly ran to Harry's side not knowing what to do standing beside Blake.

Flora, you did a great job! I really enjoyed it!

I think I let it out loudly because she whipped her head and winked towards me. I smiled and went to drunk some water.

I then asked some girl, the way to washrooms she said the ones inside the house were locked so that there's only one outside the house. I went to the back door and saw its quite dark outside... I started chewing my nails thinking how to go outside.

I hate being alone in dark!

As there's no other option I took slow steps outside and soon found the bathroom. Thanking my luck today, I went inside and did my business. I washed my palms and made my way out, Once I'm outside I heard a rustling sound behind me, I turned and saw a tall guy with green eyes staring at me...he was holding a beer bottle. I sensed some danger and turned to leave but then I was yanked and pinned to nearby wall. I screamed using my whole energy inside my body but he slapped on my left cheek making me taste some blood. He teared my right sleeve and forced himself on me. He tried to kiss me on lips but I started to wriggle in his hold, I lift my knee to kick him but he dodged and trapped my leg. Tears started falling its way down my face, I've no one to help me here.

Duke!

Harry!

Bla...

Just then the man was pulled away from me and then I heard punches. I took small steps and saw that the man was dragged to the front of the house. The one who helped me was none other than Blake. He threw punches on the man and I went towards them stopping at some distance.

"What are you trying to do with her?" he asked the man, who's now unable to stand.

"None of your business marquis!" he replied arrogantly

Marquis!

They both knew each other!

"What the hell are you doing here Faulkner!?" Blake yelled and gave a kick to his stomach.

"Is she your girlfriend?" the man asked making Blake to glance at me. He didn't answer his question just kept staring at me.

"Oh I got the answer!she's your wh***" the man spoke and started laughing like a mad man.

Before Blake can give him another punch Harry did it making the man to spill out some blood.Flora came rushing towards me and placed a scarf around me covering now tore sleeve. Soon the boys came and kicked the man out of the street. We made our way inside the house. Flora made me to sit down on couch and handed me some water, I drank and sat there still shaking.

"Did you guys invited him?" Noah asked glancing at Nate and flora.

"No! Definitely no!" Nate said shaking his head.

"Then why that ba****d came here again?" Blake hissed.

"Let's go inside and then we can talk" Harry stated and went to a room which is to our left. Nate nodded at Flora and the boys left from there, Blake giving me a glance he followed the boys outside.

"Are you okay?" flora asked. I nodded weakly and was about to unwrap the scarf but Flora held my wrist stopping me "Keep it with you, you can't roam around with a ruined shirt"  I nodded again and sat there beside her. She didn't started the conversation nor do I.

After like an hour, boys came out. Harry sat beside me and asked if I was okay, I told him that I'm alright. He nodded and grabbing my wrist he made me to stand up.

"We're leaving!" He said dragging me towards front door.

"Harry wait!" I yelled making him come to halt. I turned around and saw all of them except Blake who's no where to be seen.

May be he's with stella, having fun!

concern itched on their faces. I hugged Flora and thanked her for inviting me. She gave me a weak smile and Harry led me to his car. We made our way out of the driveway I glanced at the retreating sight of Nate's house through mirror and closed my eyes to get some sleep.

__________________

vote | comment

Thank you!