A Kiss!

Chapter28

Blake

"So Mr marcus, what are we doing today?" Nate asked beside me.

We sat to eat breakfast and today is the last we're going to leave tomorrow to city.

"Um... Continue with paintings and unpack the things inside and we've to distribute the things which we got for students and then we're done here"

"We're done? Really?" Catherine and some other girls squealed as we're going home tomorrow.

"Yes, because of you guys, we're finished up so quickly. Let's hurry up and get them done so that we can party"

"Teacher can we stay for a bit more because I'm not done cooking yet!" James said while seeing the eggs.

"James, I want alot of eggs please... I'm so tired" Harry whined to which he glared at him.

"How much time will it take James?" miss claire asked him.

"It seems like an hour, after that we can start packing and can leave to work" he assured.

"We're getting late, okay. Then some of us can stay here and follow us after packing the food while remaining members will accompany me to work!"

Flora and Evelyn raised their hands to stay for packing the food "We both can stay!"  They said in unison.

"Mr marcus, they both can stay then!" James added.

"Okay alright! Remaining students come with me!" Mr marcus yelled and started walking in the same direction.

All the students followed teachers while I stayed back eying the two girls who are grinning at each other "Are you guys sure that you'll not get lost?"  I asked them.

Nate giving a kiss to Flora he waved his hand at her and went away.

"Blake, we'll be fine. Just go!" Flora spoke to me.

"Really?" I stared at Evelyn to which she nodded with a smile.

"Okay then!" I walked from there.

We reached the building and continued to do work which we left the previous day. After sometime I heard Noah asking James "Do you think they can manage two big pots of food? What takes them so long to get here?" 

I shocked and saw the time on my wrist watch it's already noon now.

Why the hell they're not here still?

"Yeah... I think they should be here by now. What's taking them so long?" James replied to him.

"Mr. Marcus, the girls are not here yet!" Duke yelled calling our teacher.

"What? It's already noon!"

"Yes and I'm hungry!" Catherine gave a fake smile to us.

"I think usually it only takes half an hour to get here but its been four hours already!" I stated.

"Blake, they're not like us to walk and work faster. They're girls,  it may take some time to them!" Rick yelled at me.

"I think someone need to start looking for the phone signal, if you guys find any keep calling them. Okay!" Ms Claire said.

"Yeah... I'll try with my mobile" I heard james and Duke saying at same time.

I've a hard feeling that, these girls might lost the way to here! Definitely it's the reason, the girl as I said she goes and knocks the trouble door as if welcoming it!