Spoiled Mood!

Chapter40

Evelyn

I went to school with Duke, reaching there we went to lockers and I caught my girls there. I jumped on both of them while giggling

"What has gotten into your body Eve?" Julia yelled at me while setting her hair which was messed up.

"Nothing.. I'm in good mood today" I chirped

"Is it because he's back?" Catherine asked pointing at someone behind me. I whirled and saw Blake coming with his friends. As soon as he saw me staring at him, he jogged towards me and C and J left us and walked away.

"I missed you!" he hugged me. I smiled and buried my face into his chest.

"You saw me yesterday itself... " I trailed while pulling away with a smile.

"Of course, I saw you 10 hours back cupcake" he replied flicking my nose and cupping my face. We heard someone clearing their throat, I saw Harry and Flora grinning at us and also students were staring at us.

"Blake, let go off me" I whispered but he shook his head at me. I raised a brow at him "We're grabbing attention from other students. Leave me!" I whisper yelled at him staring right through his brown orbs.

"Continue your romance stuff at somewhere, this is school!" I heard a familiar voice yelling at us from behind.

Blake's eyebrows knitted together and in an instant he dropped his hands and fisted them glaring at someone behind me. I turned and saw Rick glaring right at us...

There goes again with this guy! Can't he leave me alone in peace.. Stupid Rick!

I still haven't forgive him for what he did last week. How can he say that I'm a two timer when I'm not even dating anyone here, he knows that i don't like him then what does he want again from me? I didn't tell Blake about this because he'll go crazy and starts fighting again which I don't like and it may lead to his suspension from school.

My good mood spoiled because of him!

"Oh yea.. I can do whatever I want, this is my school!" Blake said gritting his teeth.

"Being princy's son doesn't mean you own this school Blake. Stop bullying other students with your words"

"Bullying..? Me? Says the one who pulled an act at class and canteen" Blake asked pointing a finger to Rick.

"Oh.. So you already heard what happened while you're away from your girlfriend. Nice to hear that. I told the truth about her right Evelyn?" he said giving me a pointed look.

"No.. You're wrong. She never liked you, you're the one who ran after her even she said to stay away from her" Blake spoke. I eyed my surroundings and saw students gathering around us and were watching our drama. My friends no where here...

"No. She likes me but you stole her away from me.. I won't leave you Marquis. Mark this!" Rick yelled

"If I see you near her again, you'll be dead LaFrance. This is my warning.. Mark my words!" saying this Blake took my hand and we left to class. Harry, Flora, nate and others followed us.

"Why you guys are late for my class?" miss claire asked us.

"Miss claire, we started to your class but we found a puppy near roads. It's sick, so we took it to hospital and so we're late. Sorry for that" Harry said grinning like an idiot.

I stared at him with a look after listening to his cover up story.. Can't he throw a better excuse here..! 

"You better be on time for my class. Come in" Miss claire said. We entered and took our seats.... Blake went back with his friends while sat in my usual seat.