Will You Be My......?

Chapter43

Evelyn

Catherine and Julia hugged each other while Me and Flora hugged. We jumped in joy winning the championship... Boys played really well. The crowd cheered and I glanced towards our boys and saw them gathering and hugging others... I felt someone staring at me and eyed the whole courtyard I caught a guy watching me with his dark eyes.

I've seen him somewhere?

Where?

Hmmm..... Yes! Nate's party!

What is he doing here? 

"Flora.. What that guy doing here?" I asked her. She followed my gaze and then saw him. He now talking with someone from Westlake school.

"He played the game too Eve, you didn't see?" she replied. I frowned at her "Seems you're too busy staring at your crush!"  she smiled at me and pinched my cheek.

"Come on eve. We can wait for them outside" Julia spoke getting my attention. I glanced at Flora "Will you come with me?"  I asked her.

"Nope. I'll wait for boys outside the changing room. You guys go ahead" she said glancing at julia and cathy. I nodded and before I can move an inch I heard girls gasping and squealing seeing something, I followed their gaze and saw Blake running towards the grandstands and coming towards me.

What now?

"Come with me!" He stated grabbing my wrist.

"Hey, what do you want with her now?" Flora asked beside me.

I'm zoned out from their conversation as I'm getting stares from the whole school... Even the faculty too. Students stopped what they're doing and watching us in awe. By the time I came out from my trance I'm standing  at middle of the courtyard with Blake and we're facing each other.

"What are you doing?" I asked him. He just gave me a sweet smile and glanced around us. He then fished out something from his pocket and locked it around my wrist.

It's a bracelet.. Beautiful!

Before I can admire it completely he got down on his knee clutching my hands in his. He looked nervous and his palms were still wet with sweat from playing.

"Will you.... " he stopped

Is he planning to ask me.... Really?

"Will you be my girlfriend cupcake?" he asked staring at me lovely.

I blinked at him registering his words and I gasped not believing what I'm seeing.

"Did I hear you right?" I asked again to confirm.

"Yes Evelyn. You heard me.. Will you be my real girlfriend?" he asked grinning at me. I chuckled remembering the conversation of boyfriend and girlfriend at park on that day.....

"Like real boyfriend & girlfriend?" I asked blinking my Happy tears

"Yes. Come on Evelyn! Give me an answer already!"

"Oh right? I've to give you an answer isn't it?" I played with him.

"If you won't answer in next 5 seconds I'll leave you here.. This time for sure. I won't run after you!" he spoke seriously.

"Then try to leave!" I stated wiping my tears.

"I'm kidding Evelyn. Where would I go leaving you, my legs killing me so please tell your answer before I give up" I chuckled and nodded him to get up. He stood up and I clutched his hands in mine and giving a heartful smile "Yes. I'll be your girlfriend!"  I whispered enough for him to hear.