Honking Sound!

Chapter54

Evelyn

The lunch - it's the most awkward lunch in my whole life. Mr Marquis sat on the head chair, Tatiana and Patrick to his left. Me and Blake to his right. I did my best in covering my hickeys with my scarf and running warm water on my swollen lips so that it'd look somewhat better. But Patrick being innocent one he told something to his step mother which resulted in her guessing about our make out and she kept sending me mischievous glances making me to squirm uncomfortably in my place.

Blake is enjoying this very much beside me while trying his best to stop laughing at my situation. I guess my face gave out something because Mr Marquis asked if I'm okay "I'm good. Thank you" I answered and continued eating my food slowly.

"So you guys came here after your father's death right? What happened exactly?"  he asked looking at me.

I flinched a little because my father will always be a sensitive topic for me. Even Blake didn't like his father's question as he sensed my discomfort instantly, he's about to open his mouth to say something but I stopped him placing a hand on his thigh "He died in an accident a few years ago - mom can't stay there anymore so we shifted here" I answered looking passive.

He nodded and we continued to eat in silence. The rest of the lunch went by Tatiana and her husband asking me normal questions and I'm more than glad to answer all of them  "Okay dear. I hope you guys have a great summer, see you later"  saying this his father left.

"Are you okay?" Blake asked in concern.

I nodded giving him a smile and after lunch I played with Toby and Patrick for awhile before getting up to leave "We'll be going now" Blake announced.

"Okay. Evelyn you're welcome here anytime - don't care if he's here or not"  she said pointing at my boyfriend.

"Thank you Tatiana. Bye, bye Patrick" I said kissing him on cheek.

We left in his car and in five minutes we're in front of my home which is few blocks away. I let out a long sigh and neither of us initiated a conversation, after sometime "Sorry. I'm not so good at mingling easily" 

"It's okay cupcake. You did really great" he said removing his seatbelt and turning to me.

I did the same and hugged him tightly "Do you want me to go inside with you?" he asked caressing my hair.

I shook my head replying "No. Go home" pulling away I looked into his eyes.

"Why? We can watch a movie or something" he suggested smirking at me.

"No. We'll end up making out and you'll give me more hickeys than I already have. So I refuse" I said folding my hands, looking away from him.

"Ha! You do like them, don't you?" he asked turning my face to him. I kept staring at his chocolate brown eyes without replying to his question. He made me to sit on his lap and unwrapped the scarf around my neck to inspect the marks he gave awhile ago "You look even more beautiful with those" I rolled my eyes at him and started pulling away to get off his lap only to be yanked back.

I gave him a questioning brow which he ignored and the next second I saw his lips descending down on to mine. My breath hitched when I felt his fingers brushing on my bra caressing my smooth skin, wait when did he slipped his hands inside my shirt? In pleasure I arched my back resulting my chest to press against his hard one, he groaned and ran his lips down my jaw, neck biting and sucking my skin.

My breathing came heavily and so his. I tugged on his locks making him to kiss me again on lips - roughly this time. He's about to unhook my bra and out of nowhere we heard honking sound, I jumped on his lap and looked around to see who's out there. Blake checked on rear mirror and saw no one, I let out a sigh and leaned back only to hear the same honking sound. This time it's more clear and we realized that its indeed coming from Blake's car. My back pressed on to the steering wheel and thus it made sounds, we laughed looking at each other.