Girls Time!

Chapter47

Evelyn

We prepared steaks, beef soup with some potato fries. Flora and I decided to decorate the large dine table, Julia, Lina said they'd bring dishes from kitchen and Cathy, Clara decided to get the boys from upstairs.... They came after five minutes and Julia&Lina placed food with plates. One by one all of them grabbing their plates they went to living room to watch football match. This made mine and Flora blood boil.....

"Nate, what the hell? We prepared this large table to eat together.. Not to eat sitting down on floor while watching some match!" Flora yelled at him to which we got no reply. I noticed my friends glaring at their boyfriends, I stifled an amused grin which was trying to crawl on my face and looked at Blake. He's staring at me ; like asking permission to go sit with boys, playfully glaring at him I spoke "What are you wanting for? Go and join your friends!" I turned away from him pulling a fake hurt.

He came and hugged me from behind... "Baby, we love to watch this game together. Let me go.. I'll show you house once we finish dinner. Okay?" I nodded and smiled at him. He went taking his plate with fork, drink.

I sat with girls and we decided to leave the boys alone for awhile "I'll prepare all spicy dishes tomorrow.. They'll go to hell asking for water or drinks and we'll hide those too...." Flora came up with a plan. We nodded at her in approval.

"Evelyn, you're so lucky... I heard about your love or crush story from flora. You guys look cute together!" Clara spoke for the first time today with me.

"Really? We look cute?" I asked amused shoving a piece of steak into mouth.

"Yes!" I got instant answer from girls including Flora.

"Let's ditch the boys.. We can talk about our love stories tonight. What do you guys say?" Clara suggested...

"I'm in... Because I'm sure they'll not move an inch until the match finishes and we can spend some girls time together!" I jumped on my chair.

"Yeah... I'm in too" Catherine, Julia and Lina raised their hands.

We finished dinner and went to living room to check on boys. We saw plates were scattered on carpet with empty coke cans and no one moved from their positions and kept gawking at screen like its their lifeline... We chuckled and collecting plates we went to wash them.

After cleaning we sneaked upstairs to one of the rooms which I remembered Flora and Nate's. We settled on bed in a circle and wrote our names in small notes and folded them together....

Catherine shuffled them and dropped on mattress in middle... And I picked one slip first... It read 'Flora'

"Come on babe.. Do you need a playback song to narrate your love story with Nate?" Julia asked giggling at her....

"Hmm.. No no. I'll start without one..." she replied blushing a little.

We nodded and looked at her in eager to hear their love story... I'm excited because I don't know how they celebrated anniversary of their relationship a few months back...

"So you all know that me, Blake, Harry, Nate and Noah are best friends from childhood right?" she started.. We all nodded in enthusiasm

"I'm close with Harry, Blake, Noah but not with Nate... I've a little crush on him and I expressed my feelings one day at kindergarten.. He laughed on my face saying he can never like someone who's fat.... " our faces dropped as we saw hurt itched on her face.

"So I decided to become fit, slim and healthy not eating random foods and followed my diet... After that I got a few followers and I intentionally flirted with some boys in front of him. He became jealousy boyfriend and confessed his love for me!" he chirped and we clapped at her.