A Deal With A Kiss

Chapter32

Evelyn

After my last class I texted Duke saying that I have to go to Catherine home and that he can leave without me. Luckily he didn't asked any questions. I waited till his car disappeared from parking lot and walked to the school gate and stood there waiting for Blake.

It's already 6. Why he's not here? I eyed around and saw there are no more students hanging out. I was about to give up and turned around to walk to Bus stop. Just then I heard a bike stopped beside me. I turned around and saw Blake on his bike. Smirking at me. I walked near him and glared

"What time is it? I was about to leave, you know?"

"You should've left, why did you wait till now unless If you don't want your letter?"

I rolled my eyes and let out a sigh. I stretched my palm  towards him "Give it back"  I stated.

"Not so soon sweetheart" he smirked. I blinked at him registering his words.

"What will you do with that? Hand it over"

He shook his head.  I frowned  "You said you'll give by this evening"  I reasoned.

"I said you to come if you want your letter. I didn't promise to give it to you" 

"It means...?" I muttered lowly.

"Let's have a deal" he said fishing out the letter from his bag. I tried to snatch it but he raised his hand up.

"You're too short to snatch it baby doll"

"I'm not!" I said glaring at him.

"Yes, you are "

" No"

"Yes"

"I'm not short. You're just tall" I said stopping my stunts in front of him. I dropped my gaze down to ground and he chuckled watching me. I stared at him...  he's handsome while laughing too. I thought to myself.

"Hop on " he said jerking his head behind him to his bike.

" What?" I asked in disbelief.

"I said hop on"

"Why?"

"I can drop you at your home. Besides We have deal to talk " I nodded and walked closer, I was about to hop but he stopped me. He make me wore his helmet and locked it under my chin.

"Then what about you?" I asked him.

"I drive safely, but I made you wore incase if I let an accident happen you'll survive " He stated in a matter of fact. I nodded and hopped on. He started ignition and soon I'm in air flying like a bird.

" Can't you go slowly?" I asked him. But I think he didn't heard me.

"Slow down!" I yelled and this time he slowed down. I let out a shaky breath. He took my hands and made them go around his torso. I held on to him tightly and then again I was flying.

"Hey stop here, stop!" I said making him to halt. As we reached my house. I didn't see any lights inside living room so I guess mom is not home yet. I got down and unclipped the straps and handed him his helmet.

He started laughing seeing me. I frowned at him and he pointed at his bike mirror. I saw my reflection and gasped loudly. My hair turned into a nest, I ran my fingers through it for awhile and saw Blake staring at me intensely. I stopped what I'm doing and raised an eyebrow at him. He shook his head and smiled at me.

"So..?" I started but he cut me off

"Yeah.. About the deal" he said placing a finger under his chin like he's thinking deeply. After a minute he smiled at me and I saw a mischievous glint in his eyes.