Detention!

Chapter24

Blake

"It's been a week. Why doesn't she talk to me yet?"

"Is she still angry on me?" Harry whined beside me.

I don't like the thought of Evelyn being close to him, not only him but Duke, Rick too. But what can I do, I promised myself to not get closer to her. I started to distance myself from Harry too because he always keep talking about her at our meetings or outings, this guy likes her but he didn't express to anyone about it.

I can see in his eyes, the way he's looking at her. And coming to this LaFrance, I wonder if he had any other friends in the whole campus, why is he always hanging out with Evelyn and her friends. Come on, she clearly have no feelings towards him why don't he leave her f*ck alone.

"Text her!" I suggested taking a sip of juice.

"I already did, she apologized for slapping me" he replied walking out of kitchen.

Its Saturday and we're just hanging out in my house to play some video games. My family is not home, they went for dinner.

"Then, there's no problem at all. She apologized right?"

"I don't want her sorry, I want her to talk with me again and to be with me again as before! She's talking with Flora but not with me, that's not fair" He slumped on the couch taking out his mobile.

"I texted her hundred times today as always she didn't replied to a single one. Crazy girl!" I sat beside him.

"Hey, don't call her that!" I snapped at him.

"Oh, really?" he said with known smirk while wiggling his brows.

"Why don't you already confess your feelings to her?"

"That's none of your business!"

"Then, I'm going to pursue her!" my head whipped at him and I glared at her.

"You said, you don't love her right? So I'm going to pursue her from now!" he got up and walked to front door.

"Hey, where are you going?" I yelled

"To her home. I want to see her!"

I didn't replied and after he left I watched a movie and drifted to sleep on couch.

....................

The next monday I was standing at my locker to get the books but then I heard someone talking beside me.

"Why don't she go out with him? He's so good looking, if I were her then I'd love to go with him!" the girl squealed.

"Evelyn doesn't deserve him! He's too good for her!" the other girl said making them to nod their heads in agreement. I fisted my palm and shutting the locker I made my way to class, as soon as I entered the class. I was attacked by girls stares except one girl, she's talking with Duke and giggling about something he said. I walked past them and sat behind her chair to right. I fished out my mobile and logged into Facebook,after sometime the teacher came and started lesson.

I scribbled on my notes just then I saw a note slipping on my book on table. I frowned and saw a girl in that direction, she's smiling and pointing to her left. I followed her gaze and saw a boy grinning and mouthed me to pass the note to Evelyn.

I gave him a death glare to which he scared and turned away from me, I opened the note and saw a writing 'Hey can we meet at cafe after class'  I crumpled the note while glaring at him and threw it in dustbin at the corner. I continued to scribble on notepad.