10」

Friday Night
8:00pm

"(Y/N)! I think your friends are here to pick you up!" Gidu shouted from the bottom of the staircase.

I paced over to my bedroom window that caught a view of our driveway. The dark color and loud music assured me that it was Jane's car.

I grabbed my phone and skipped down the stairs. I kissed Gidu on the cheek as I opened the front door.

"I'll be home at eleven, Eomma. Have a good night," I told her with a warm smile, stepping outside.

"Have a great time," She called out, closing the door behind me.

Jungkook stepped out of the car, walking towards me. I went in for a hug, with a surprised look, he hugged me back.

"I just came out to tell you that you're sitting in the middle," He chuckled in my ear, pushing his hand up my back.

I sighed dramatically, pushing past him into the crowded car with a red face. Jane sat in front o the steering wheel, Liz and Tae sat in the passenger seat beside her. Since there was no room, Tae sat in Liz's lap. In the back was Yoongi by the window and a tight spot for me between him and Jungkook.

I hesitantly climbed into the car, sitting next to Yoongi and making sure our shoulders didn't touch. Jungkook followed, squeezing me against Yoongi's shoulder anyway. Then Jungkook threw an arm around my shoulders, making me feel a lot more comfortable. .

"Yo (Y/N), sorry we're late. We spent thirty minutes arguing about who was gonna sit where," Jane explained, looking through the rear windshield as she quickly bagged out of the parking lot, her tiring screeching.

"No problem!" I shouted over the loud Kpop blazing the car's speakers. "So what's on the agenda for tonight?"

"We decided to go to swimming in this Fjord that's about thirty minutes away," Jungkook explained.

"What? I don't have anything to swim in," I countered.

"None of us do!" Liz turned around to look at me. "We just decided this before we picked you up."

"What am I supposed to–"

Yoongi's fingers slipped into the collar of my hoodie. He pulled it forward, peeking down at my dark colored bra.

"It's not see-through, you'll be fine. Plus it's dark outside," Yoongi explained, as if everything was normal.

"Hyung!" Jungkook laughed, hugging me protectively.

"Yoongi, I will fight your ass!" Liz turned around, slapping his knee. "Don't think I didn't see that shit."

"Fuck you," Yoongi spat, holding back a laugh.

Liz laughed, turning back around and wrapping her arms around Tae's waist from behind. Jane looked over at them and scoffed.

"Yoongi, that could be us...," Jane trailed off. "But–"

"BUT YOU PLAYIN'," Liz shouted.

Yoongi giggled, "It could be us, but I wouldn't sit on someone that's 4'11 and less than 100 pounds."