15」

Day After Graduation
6 O'Clock AM

"Thank you guys again for waking up so early on short notice, you guys really didn't have to!" I chortled with guilt.

Last night, I mentioned how it would take forever to move all of my stuff to my new apartment. Jungkook and Tae voluntarily agreed to help me.

We decided to get breakfast at a café first. Which is where we currently were.

Honestly, I feel bad. But who could say no to that kind of help?

"No it's okay. I had nothing else to do anyway," Jungkook grinned.

"It sounded fun," Taehyung shrugged, taking a sip of his coffee.

"Moving objects from my room in my old house to my new apartment? That's fun?" I asked.

"Oh no, I meant the breakfast part," He nodded, smiling big.

"Oooh, okay," I chuckled.

As I was taking a sip of my coffee, a waiter approached our table. I set the mug down and looked up.

Standing there, beside me, was none other than Hajin—the girl that didn't want me around Yoongi? Remember?

I cleared my throat, looking away.

Hajin let out a dramatic gasp, "(YYY/NNN)!" She giggled.

I cut my eyes in her direction.

"What?" I slurred.

She giggled more, bending down to hug me.

"You know each other?" Jungkook asked, titling his head.

"Yeah sorta," I muttered.

"Of course!" Hajin shrieked.

She giggled, taking out her pen and notepad.

"What would you guys like to eat today?" She gestured her question towards Jungkook and Tae.

I rolled my eyes, turning to face the window.

Why the hell was she pretending to be my friend? Bitch please get the fuck away from me.

"(Y/N), what do you want?" Jungkook's voice interrupted my thought.

Looking away from the window to his face, I raised an eyebrow in question.

"Hmm?"

"To eat," He gestured towards the annoying waitress.

"Oh," I said plainly. "A pastry, please."

She wrote it down and walked away. I sighed deeply, looking out of the window as I sipped my coffee.

"You okay?" Jungkook's voice alarmed me.

I looked up to see Tae and Jungkook eyeing me with concern.

"I'm fine," I shook my head dismissively.

Itty Bitty Time Skip

By the end of our breakfast, it was only 6:30 am. It wasn't until we were about to leave when I noticed a small note on my receipt.

"You deserved it, slut. —Hajin"

I chuckled, lifting eyebrow. I met Jungkook's eyes and spoke.

"I need to go to the bathroom before we leave," I fibbed, getting up and walking away with the receipt.