33」

Jungkook's POV
At Jane's House
4pm

Before I could even knock on the door to Jane's apartment, her older sister, Robyn, walked out. She flinched in shock, giggling as she realized who I was. I chuckled, looking down at the five-foot-even girl.

"Sorry to startle you, Noona," I apologized, scratching the back of my head.

"Aish, don't call me that. It makes me feel old; I'm only twenty four," She rolled her eyes the same way Jane does. "Anyway, I'm on my way to work. Jane is in her room."

And with that, she walked past me and into the parking lot of the complex. I turned around as she drove away, stepping inside the edgy apartment. I closed the door behind me before taking off down the hallway towards Jane's room.

"Who's there?" She called out as she heard my footsteps.

I pushed open her door slightly to reveal a lazy Jane. She sat against the backboard of her bed, typing on her laptop with her headphones in. She pulled out her headphones, fixing her messy curls with her fingers. She greeted me with a slight smile that reminded me Taehyung's by the way her cheekbones were featured.

"Hiiii~" I smiled pitifully, sitting on the edge of her messy bed.

"Hey, Kookie. You should've told me you were coming over, I look like a trash can," She rolled her eyes, gesturing to the empty snack wrappers that surrounded her.

For a skinny girl, she ate a lot. A LOT.

Pushing the wrappers off the bed and onto the floor, she got up from her bed and walked to the closet. She began to pull her tank top off.

"WHAT?" I blushed intensely, staring bug-eyed at her.

She scoffed, holding her shirt above her belly button.

"Well turn around!" She frowned.

"Oh!" I covered my eyes and turned away. When I uncovered my eyes, I was looking into a mirror where I spotted a shirtless Jane.

"JUST GET OUT!" She screamed, covering her chest.

I ran out of the room, closing the door behind me. I giggled, pulling out my phone.

Tae Tae<3

Me: I accidentally saw Jane shirtless. ;)

Tae: and? she's flat, jungkook...

Me: A cup is not flat lmfao. xD

Tae: Liz is a B cup so don't feel bad. -.-

Me: (Y/N) is (B/S). ;)

Tae: ew.

Me: shut up.

Tae: you don't still like her, do you?

Me: i don't know, honestly..