41」

Christmas Eve morning
(Y/N)'s apartment
10am

Word Count: 530

Jungkook had just left, his family was having a 'get together' and it would be rude for him not to attend.

I was currently cleaning up my house since Christmas is the following day. It kinda hurt my heart that I wouldn't have an actual family to spend the holidays with, but I was grateful to have my friends back, to say the least.

Last night was amazing. Jeonguk and I walked miles through Seoul, saw the first snowflakes, ran home through the snow, ate donuts, drank warm banana milk, then cuddled in my bed until we fell asleep.

I was so happy to have him back. And I was never, ever gonna do anything to hurt him again. I'm gonna go the extra mile to make this relationship works out. And I know he'll do the same.

I was spraying Christmas scented air freshener in the living room when I heard a knock at the door. Alarmed, I through the spray-can on the couch and walked to the door. I opened it to reveal no one.

Oh shit, I looked down and saw Jane.

"Oh hey," I greeted awkwardly.

"Hey...," She sighed, looking away. I noticed a heated blush glow on her already flushed cheeks. "Can we talk?"

She wore black leggings and Jimin's white hoody that was quite large on her. Snowflakes melted on top of her dark hair, getting caught in her eyelashes as well.

"Come in, kid," I chortled.

"I'm 19," She growled, walking past me into my warm apartment.

"Did you walk here?" I asked, closing the front door.

"Yep," She was still shivering, holding her hands behind her back. "My sister is borrowing my car. But I needed to talk to you... Oh, and I brought this."

She removed her hands from behind her back. It was a Van's shoebox with a Christmas bow on top. I smiled and took the box, putting it under my small Christmas tree. 

"Thanks," I smiled. "You should've called me, I would've drove to your place."

"After I treated you like shit?" Her voice was raspy. "Hell no."

Pride, pride, pride.

"It's fine," I smiled.

She scoffed, looking away. "D-Don't hurt Jeonguk, again."

I looked away as well, "O-Okay."

"I'm serious," She frowned.

"I am too, Janey–Ah."

She smiled slightly, flexing dimples that were similar to Joon's.

"Don't open it until Christmas, Cunt," She giggled. "I'll be gone, now."

"Wait! I got you something, too!" I grabbed her wrist and ran back to my bedroom.

Opening the door and turning on the light, I rushed over to my closet and opened it. Kneeling down, I grabbed a small cardboard box. I stood and handed it to her.

She opened it to reveal six chocolate chip cookies from my job. She smiled,
closing the box.

"I love you~" She smiled.

I giggled, "Want me to drive you home?"

She sighed, rolling her eyes.

"If it's not an issue, then please."

//Playlist

//Playlist

~i like it —Bangtan Soyeondan
~Cypher pt. 4 —Bangtan Soyeondan
~Boy in Luv —Bangtan Soyeondan
~War of Hormones —Bangtan Soyeondan
~Just One Day —Bangtan Soyeondan
~Sea —Bangtan Soyeondan