26」

Friday
2am

I was going crazy.

I needed to get this shit off my chest, holding it in is making me wanna rip my hair out! But if I told Kook, he would be heartbroken and leave me.

I sighed as I picked up my phone from my nightstand, pressing the home button to reveal a cute off-guard of Jungkook and I. My heart felt so heavy, but I smiled.

Unlocking my phone, I decided to call Pearl and tell her everything. She wasn't the one to judge people; she made lots of bad decisions as well.

"Talk to me, don't lie to me," She answered.

"Hey," I sighed deeply. "Some shit happened that I need to tell you about."

"Okay."

"I–I lost my virginity."

"To that sexy ass Jungkook dude?! DAMN YOU SCORED HIGH, I NEED DETAILS!" She hyped excitedly.

"N-No... that's the thing," I replied unsteadily.

"Oh shit. You broke up?"

"No! Just let me explain," I sighed restlessly.

"Okay, go."

"I went to a party and got hella drunk... And Jane's boyfriend, who was sober, seduced me," I confessed.

"Daaaaammmmnn bitch," She laughed.

"It's not funny. I cheated on Jungkook and it's driving me insane. I really like him and he's gonna find out soon if I don't tell him but it's so hard," I rambled.

"Yoongi is pretty sexy too, from what I've seen in pictures."

"Pearl!"

"Okay okay," She giggled. "You're right though, he'll find out if you don't tell him. But make sure you include that you were drunk, he was sober and he seduced you. Y'all just started dating so he may give you another chance."

"Yeah but it'll ruin their friendship," I noted.

"It's either their relationship or yours," She sighed.

I stayed silent, biting my lip. I shook my head with a sigh, adjusting my back against the back board of my bed.

"I'll talk to you later. Goodnight."

"Goodnight kid. Be good," She said before ending the call.

I placed my phone beside my thigh, looking at my TV. My mind was racing so much that I didn't even remember what I was watching.

"Either their relationship or mine..."

So sorry for lack of updates

So sorry for lack of updates. Haven't been home all weekend.
Halloween themed updates coming up!~