12」

It was about 9pm and I was still up doing my math homework. I nearly fell backwards out of my seat when I realized who had texted me.

Pearl- Hey love... haven't heard from you in awhile. how's life?

I picked up my phone and gasped, beginning to reply back.

Me- Heyyy !!!! sorry, i've been so busy with school.

Pearl- No worries, Kid. Graduation is soon.

Me- Yeah...

Pearl was an internet friend I made about a year back. We met over Wattpad and built up a tight friendship.

Pearl- How's life?

Me- Crazy. I've got shit to tell you.

Pearl- Spill

Me- I met this group of friends. 7 boys and 2 girls. one of the girls took the virginity of the guy i'm talking to right now. and she's currently dating some guy that used to always flirt with me. classic playboy.

Pearl- Love triangle alert. 💀

Me- Nooo. He doesn't flirt with me anymore.

Pearl- you think he's just gonna stop all of a sudden forever? if he's interested in you, then he is. he's probably just moving on because you're seeing someone.

Me- ugh, that's weird.

But then, I got a text message from someone else...Min Yoongi.

Yoongi :/

Yoongi-Hey. :)

Me- hey.

Yoongi- Just wanted to say Goodnight love

Me- oh... goodnight yoongs.

I took a screenshot of the conversation to pearl with the text, 'Wtf? He's at it again!'

Pearl- well damn. 💀

Me- Liz, the other girl in the group says that Yoongi is attracted to virgins...?? so that's probably it, what a weirdo.

Pearl- do not sleep with him. might as well throw your virginity in the dumpster behind Taco Bell, if you do it with a guy like that!

Me- noted! xD

Pearl- good. :P

Me- I really like jungkook. He's sweet. although I do have to admit, Yoongi is attracted af. I shouldn't think that way tho because he has a girlfriend. and I'm about to have a boyfriend. uHgHhhHh. ;-;

Pearl- sounds like you're in a really fucked ass up Love Triangle, kiddo.

Just then, I got a text from Jungkook.

Jungkookie

Jungkook- Goodnight cutie<3 sleep well. :)

I grinned, feeling my heart melt. I went back to text pearl.

Me- Sounds like I am.