40」

Night before Christmas Eve
Seoul
7:30pm

The strip of Seoul was relatively empty as Jungkook and I walked down the sidewalk, hand in hand. The street lights, billboards, Christmas lights, and glowing screens lit up the city on this cold night.

"The temperature has dropped," Jungkook noted. "Are you cold?"

"My nose stings a little," I chortled. "But I'm fine."

His thumb caressed mine softly as we walked. Blood rushed to my cheeks, warming up my face.

"You know, I really missed holding your hand," I brought up.

"Did you?" He smiled, looking into my eyes. "I missed doing this."

With his other hand, he gripped my shoulder. He brought me closer to him, planting a sweet kiss on my cold lips. The kiss instantly heated me up as I rested my free hand on his chest.

He pulled away slowly, smiling at me. I giggled, covering my flustered face.

"Smooth," I chortled, meeting his dark eyes.

As I gazed at his smile, a single snow flake landed on the tip of his red nose. I gasped, watching the flake melt on his skin.

"Jeonguk! It's snowing!" I gushed,
excitedly.

He looked around the dark sky, watching as the millions of white specks fell heavily from the unseen clouds. He smiled brightly, snow flakes landing in his light brown hair and eye lashes.

He took both of my cold hands in his, smiling like a child at play.

"Let's play in the snow tomorrow, okay?" He flashed his bunny grin. "But first, let's get back to your place before we freeze."

"Agreed," I chortled.

"Kiss me~" He leaned his forehead against mine.

I giggled and leaned in, kissing his lips passionately. I loved the feel of our lips together, I missed this so desperately.
He cupped my cheeks, warming them up as he dominated the kiss.

Even in the middle of the snowing night, I still felt at home in his touch.

//Playlist~i need u —Bangtan Soyeondan~Just One Day —Bangtan Soyeondan~Outro : 'Her' —Bangtan Soyeondan~I like it —Bangtan Soyeondan

//Playlist
~i need u —Bangtan Soyeondan
~Just One Day —Bangtan Soyeondan
~Outro : 'Her'Bangtan Soyeondan
~I like it —Bangtan Soyeondan