Character Information: Part 1

Name: Clara Reise Age: 15 Height: 5'0 [152 cm] Weight: 113 pounds [51 kg] Eye Color: green Hair Color: bronze

Clara is a runaway child of Lightstone's High Judge. While gifted in the arts of stealth and pickpocketing, she is very self conscious and lets her emotions control her at times. She would rather starve, than get dirty trying to get food.

Name: Petra Laurd Age: 15 Height: 5'2 [157 cm] Weight: 119 pounds [53 kg] Eye Color: blue  Hair Color: blonde

Petra is the disowned child two farmers from Lightstone. She is incredibly quick and intelligent, but lacks aggression. She lets her feminine emotions control her at times. She would rather run from a fight than have to risk getting hurt.

Name: Rain Clarke Age: 16 Height: 5'11 [180 cm] Weight: 152 pounds [68 kg] Eye Color: grey Hair Color: black

Rain was first found stealing bread from a baker at the age of five. The baker did not call the guards, which allowed Rain to later come back and steal 100 coins worth of goods. Rain is the most nimble of the group, and can run at high speeds longer than the others.

Name: Nico Blaus Age: 16 Height: 6'0 [183 cm] Weight: 159 pounds [72 kg] Eye Color: gold Hair Color: blonde/white

Nico is Rain's best friend and pushes him to strive for greater things. Nico and his older brother, Draco, never speak of their parents' fate, which may be unknown even to them. Nico is incredibly hot headed and aggressive, but as a result of this, he is reckless and often hurt.

Name: Draco Blaus Age: 17 Height: 6'2 [188 cm] Weight: 177 pounds [80 kg] Eye Color: hazel Hair Color: blonde/white

Draco is the oldest and by far the strongest of the group. Draco and his younger brother, Nico, never speak of their parents' fate, which may be unknown even to them. Draco is not very fast as a result of his weight, but he can continue to run for a very long time. Draco is over protective of his friends and would fight to the death if it meant them surviving.