General Information: Part 5

Plasma and Laser Weapons:

Plasma and Laser weaponry was invented in the year 438 by Pier Leonhardt and Viktoria Romanov. The two scientists were trying to discover a more efficient way to power the kingdoms.

Lasers were discovered first, by Viktoria. The laser was discovered when she was trying to find a way to create high amounts of heat, very quickly.

Within the week, Pier discovered plasma, while trying to do the same thing as Viktoria.

The plasma and lasers in the same, low budget warehouse they used to for their experiments did not mix well.

A laser beam crossed with a capsule of plasma and created an explosion of radiation and heat that killed both scientists.

Luckily, Pier had kept good account of his experiments in a journal that survived the blast. When police officials searched the warehouse they found the journal, allowing more scientists to try to create their own plasma and laser power.

One page of the journal was damaged, however. The last page of the journal that contained how to cool the plasma and laser after multiple uses. Still to this day, there is no known way to cool these weapons.

These weapons require to be opened up, and let the steam out before being fired again after they overheat.

Plasma weapons usually can fire 20-25 shots before overheating, and takes about five seconds to cool down. Plasma is generally green or pink, pink being the more damaging version. Plasma shots travel significantly slower than laser and bullets, but are also much stronger. If a single shot of plasma hit someone who was not wearing armor it could kill in seconds. Plasma burns it's way into the blood system where it then melts its way through the body.

Laser weapons usually can fire 30-45 shots before overheating, and takes about five seconds to cool down. Lasers are red or red-orange, red being the stronger version. Laser shots travel faster than plasma, but not as fast as bullets. Laser damages vary randomly. Someone could die from one shot, but then another person could take up to ten shots before death. Lasers only do significant damage if there is armor in the way between them and flesh. If a laser hits flesh there is a ten percent chance that the laser will ignite on impact and quickly spread.