General Information: Part 1

Lightstone

Lightstone is the home kingdom to the group. The walls that surround the kingdom are 150 feet tall and 30 feet wide. The kingdom itself has an area of 500 miles, divided into five districts. Lightstone is known as one of the largest, if not, the largest kingdom in the wasteland.

- The Cloud District
The Cloud District is home to the kingdoms High Court where all official business is taken care of. It is also home to the Castle Sol, which is home to the kingdom's royal family.

- The Mountain District
The Mountain District is home to most of the factories and warehouses in the kingdom. Over 90% of all goods made, are made in the Mountain District

- The Plains District
The Plains District is home to over 90% of the kingdoms population. The huge buildings here, were Old World Relics, left behind and forgotten, but are now being used to house thousands of people.

- The Ocean District
The Ocean District is the market center of the kingdom. Merchants from all over come here to trade goods and supplies. It is also the only way out of the kingdom. Guards heavily patrol the Ocean District to make sure no wrong doings are attempted.

- The Tundra District
The Tundra District, named this because of the cold hearts of unforgiving shop owners here. Most of the buildings in this district are shops and stores run by owners who would do anything to make a coin.