General Information: Part 3

Fiends Types:

Fiend Warlord:
Warlords generally wear Old World military armor and protective gear on their knees, elbows, and shoulders. They are usually seen with a metal helmet. They tend to carry high powered plasma weapons and are respected by all lower grade fiends. Warlords are Violetta's second in command and are in charge of fiend squads on the battlefield.

Fiend Battle Master:
Battle Masters are typically the most insane fiends. They are highly addicted to drugs and alcohol, and as a result they tend to be able to survive longer, as their body does not feel as much pain. They do not trust others easily and are often found killing lower grade fiends. They only listen to Violetta, not even their Warlords can command them.

Fiend Assassin:
Assassins are rare. They are highly trained fiends whose only job is to kill. They are sent out into the wastes to track down and kill opposing forces. Generally, if one squad of assassins fails, another will not be sent. Assassins rarely lose.

Fiend Marauder:
Marauders are the most common type of fiend. They are the typical druggie, making use of Old World rifles and weapons. They are usually in light to medium weight armor and are decently experienced in combat.

Fiend Slaver:
Any fiend who is injured, but not killed becomes a Slaver. They are usually in command of two or three slaves and their only job is to parade these slaves around, and crush their spirits. They are usually seen in light armor and carry weaker weapons, as a result, they are not much threat to anyone that can use a gun.

Fiend Grunt:
Grunts are new. They are the fiends who recently joined the ranks and are pushed around by their elders. Most grunts have not experienced battle or drugs yet, so they are not terribly threatening. They are allowed to wear only pants and a bandana, if male. If they are female they may wear something light to cover their top. They usually are only seen with knives and the occasional pistol.