General Information: Part 6

Advanced Weapons:

Plasma Rifle/Pistol - These are standard plasma weapons. They are similar to Old World assault weapons, only with glass chambers filled with plasma instead of a clip.

Laser Rifle/Pistol - These are standard laser weapons. They are similar to Old World assault weapons, only a silver cartridge is plugged into the side of the gun.

Plasma Caster - A plasma caster is a makeshift weapon comprised of a vacuum cleaner, leaf blower and a fish tank. The fish tank is filled with plasma and shot from a tube that the wielder holds. Few carry these around as they are very heavy and time consuming to make. The plasma used in plasma caster is usually pink making this one of the most dangerous weapons in the wastes.

Ballistic Fist - Ballistic fists are powerful melee weapons that are wrapped around the wielders wrist. Small amounts of explosive gel is secreted through the "knuckles" of the metal fist, causing an explosion after the punch. Very few use Ballistic Fists as there were only 50 made. Violetta owns a unique variant which she named the "Displacement Fist". Small spikes are at the end of the fist, which also secrete explosive gel. A punch from the Displacement Fist can cause massive internal bleeding from the spikes, as well as external bleeding from the explosion.

Tesla Rifle/Pistol - These are standard Tesla weapons. They are similar to Old World assault weapons, except a battery pack is plugged into the side of the gun, which causes highly concentrated bursts of electricity to be fired, instead of bullets.

Tesla Grenade - A tesla grenade is a grenade charged with a lethal amount of electricity.

Tesla Beam - A Tesla Beam is a modified rocket launcher that fires lethal burst of electricity over long ranges. Upon impact, the electricity can release a lethal burst around it, stunning any senses and possibly kill.