Character Information: Part 5

Name: Von Age: 30 Height: 6'1 [185 cm] Weight: 172 pounds [78 kg] Eye Color: green Hair Color: blonde
Von is the over-confident and conceded self proclaimed god of the New Rome. Over the years he has managed to gather a following and has managed to make a large number of people love him. He is easily hurt by words, but it is clear that he has a dark past he doesn't want his followers to see.
Background:
Von was born in the kingdom of Riverway. His father was a priest and his mother was a nun. They had conceived him in sin.
As a child he learned of Old World religions such as Christianity and Judaism. He learned that his parents were sinners for creating him while also learning that he was a bastard. He went through a very dark time of self loathing and depression.
Upon leaving this dark time, his father became sick with an Old World flu disease that killed him in weeks.
Von couldn't accept the fact that his father was now dead. He tried to forget his father ever existed by busying himself in Old World documents. He learned of the Romans and their grand empire. He leaned of Caesar and the betrayal that led to Rome's downfall.
Von became obsessed with Roman facts and trivial knowledge. He longed to travel back in time, thousands of years, just to meet Caesar himself.
By the age of 20, Von had taught himself Latin and completely abandoned his mother and fathers religion of Sun Worshipping.
Von knew in his heart that the true God was not the sun, but instead, him. Von believed he was God.
He was banished from his kingdom for blasphemy, but he did not leave alone. He took with him a dozen of his childhood friends and fellow worshipers. These people kissed the ground where Von stepped.
After a few months of wandering, Von and his followers, who now called themselves New Romans, found a place to call their own. It was a kingdom that was being built near a large body of water. Von knew this was called the sea.
He and his people integrated into this new kingdom. Upon completion, Von came to power. Everyone in the kingdom worshipped him. Von named this new kingdom, New Rome.
Von had done it. He had created his own religion and was the God of it. But he longed for more. He wished to spread his knowledge with the wastes. His way of educating the wastes, was killing any who did not worship him.

Name: Legate Viktor Hoover Age: 37 Height: 6'7 [200 cm] Weight: 225 pounds [102 kg] Eye Color: black Hair Color: golden brown
Viktor is Von's top military general. He is by far the strongest and bravest soldier in New Rome. Upon his command thousands have been killed and punished. He does not understand fear and will not hesitate to murder his own soldiers if they do not follow commands. Although he is incredibly twisted and demented, his way of speaking can often influence even the most stubborn. He speaks in a very proper and monotone voice, which many have noted to be part of his way to control those he wants.

Name: Rachel "Ghost" Campbell Age: 20 Height: 5'5 [165 cm] Weight: 132 pounds [59 kg] Eye Color: grey Hair Color: white
Ghost was the one who found Rain and Bryn in the wastes and directed them towards New Rome. She is a talented tracker and hunter. She is deadly with a sword as well as with a gun, and very acrobatic. She worships Von and is known around the kingdom as Von's go-to girl for dealing with problems too small for the military to be involved. She also has the ability to guess people's true intentions, very accurately.

Name: Hannah Clarke Age: 32 Height: 5'2 [ 157 cm] Weight: 119 pounds [54 kg] Eye Color: hazel Hair Color: black

Hannah is Von's secretary and a well respected member of New Rome. When Rain and his friends first entered New Rome she immediately was attached to them and soon revealed to Rain that she is his mother. She expresses the guilt she has for leaving him as a child but has sworn loyalty to him.

Name: Isa Age: 57 Height: 5'2 [157 cm] Weight: 137 pounds [62 kg] Eye Color: green Hair Color: grey

Doctor Isa is a cryptic and mysterious scientist who recently integrated into New Roman society. He claims to know the secrets to Plasma weaponry and has developed the Plasma Rifle V.2 and claims it possess the capability to completely melt its victims with one shot, every time.

The New Roman officials gave Doctor Isa a lab and all the supplies he could need. He has asked to be left alone with his experiments, but Ghost and Hannah often talk to him, and inform him of their revolt and its progress.