E i g h t

Justin Bieber :

I went back tomorrow morning.

I was leaving again.

Leaving behind this town, my friends, my mother, my brother, and her.

I could feel warm tears surface my eyes, and I couldn't hold them back.

I didn't want to, either.

I was upset, and I didn't want to go.

But I knew I had to.

It was a duty, and a soldier never backs down. I looked in the mirror, and took a deep breath.

I'd see her again, I knew I would.

My phone started buzzing, and I picked it up, to see it was her calling.

I smiled, and tried to hold back my sadness. I didn't want her to hear.

I didn't want to upset her.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey baby" she cooed.

I smiled harder.

"Hey angel, what're you up to?" I asked her, wiping my eyes.

"Baby, what's wrong?" She asks, and I mentally curse.

I knew she'd recognize if I was upset.

"Nothing, nothing's wrong" I lie, hoping she'd believe it.

"Justin, I know when you're lying, what's the matter?" She asked again, and I sighed.

"I'm just thinking, about everything, I leave tomorrow" I say.

She sighs.

"I know baby, but it's okay, I'm okay, and you'll be okay, when you come back, I promise to attack you with the biggest kisses" she giggles.

She made me laugh.

"I know you will angel, I'm just gonna miss you a whole damn lot"

"You act like you're already gone.. we still have today, and that will be enough, so come over, I miss you" she says.

"Okay baby girl, I'll be there soon."

"Bye baby" she says softly.

"Bye angel" I say, before the call is ended.

• • •
• • •

I pull into her driveway, and hop out of my truck, locking it behind me. I carry the pizza in my other hand.

I rang the doorbell with my free hand, and she answers. She grins.

"Hey handsome" she smirks, I bend down and kiss her gently.

"Hey beautiful" I greet her back, sending her a wink.

She grabs the pizzas, and carries them to the kitchen, I follow her.

I wrap my arms around her waist, and she turns to face me. She wraps her arms around my neck, and I bend down, capturing her lips with mine.

She kisses me back, and our lips move in sync, as I deepen it, my tongue moves into her mouth, and she lets out a airy breath, against my lips.

When we pull away for air, and bites her bottom lip. "Mm, I missed you" she whispered.

"I missed you" I tell her.

I hear her stomach growl, and we both laugh. "Let's eat" I say, tickling her belly.

She giggles, and nods in agreement.

We eat our pizza, and watch 13 Reasons Why on Netflix.

Ariana sniffles as we find out that the girl, Jessica Davis had been raped by the Bryce character.

"That's awful" Ariana says, and I wipe lose tears from her eyes.

"And her boyfriend didn't even tell her" I add, shaking my head.

"That's one of my worst fears you know.. being raped" she tells me.

I frown, and grab her chin, and she looks up at me.

"Baby.. I'll keep you safe, always, as long as you have me, you'll never be in danger." I tell her.

She nods, and leans up, pecking my lips.

"I know, my brave, handsome soldier, I know." She nods.

I kiss her again, and hold my lips against hers a little longer than usual.

I wanted to remember the feel of her lips against mine.

"Ariana.."

"Hm?" She murmured.

"I know we've only met about a two weeks ago, but I feel as if we've known each other all our lives, and you make my heart beat so fast, I feel like it might fall out of my chest sometimes.. I can't imagine my life without you, and you've just entered it, but I know one thing, I can't lose you, you're everything good in the world, and I'm helplessly falling for you."

She gasps.

"Justin.."

"I am, I really am." I cup her cheek.

She smiles, and I see her eyes get glossy.

"Justin, I can't ever lose you, promise you'll come back to me, I need you, you make my life make sense, you make me happy." She tells me.

"I promise I'll be back" I tell her.

She nods, and presses her lips against mine, giving me a chaste kiss.

- Mack