F i f t y - S e v e n

(A/N : plot twist bitches, stay tuned)

Justin Bieber :

I was on my flight back to Ariana.

I had to literally fight my way to the airport, and get a plane ticket. I had been in a bad accident, with part of my team, it was a bad explosion.

Most of us didn't make it, me and Ryan thankfully did. And a few others. Luckily.

I had been in a coma, for over 10 hours. I don't know how I did it, but I pulled through. (A/N : he had been in a coma since really early that morning)

The doctor's kept saying I had no brain activity going, and my heart was barely pumping enough.

When I finally did come out of it, it was liked it never happened. I remembered everything, Ariana, my sweet baby girl that I had to get back to, to see be born.

My heart was fine, I don't know.

It was like a straight miracle.

I just wanted to get home to my wife, and see my baby girl be born.

/ /

I caught a cab, to our house, and didn't see Ariana's car there. It was pretty late, so that worried me.

I called Alfredo, and it went straight to voicemail.

Elle.

What if Elle had came??

I decided to head to the hospital, to see if she was there.

As soon as I got there, I ran inside, and demanded for Ariana's room number.

They told me, and I took the elevator up. When I got upstairs, I ran through the halls, and stopped short, when I saw my mom, Mrs. Grande, and Alfredo crying outside Ariana's room.

"Justin?" My Mom cried out, running over to me.

Everyone looked at me like they'd seen a ghost.

"Hey Mom, what's wrong?" I ask.

"W-we thought you were d-dead" Joan spoke up.

I furrowed my eyebrows.

"What?" I ask.

"Two men approached me at the airport when I was waiting for you, and told me you went into a coma, and didn't pull through.." Alfredo explained.

Who in the world–

My captain, and my Lutinent.

They were there when the explosion happened, they brought me, and the others to the hospital.

They must've overheard, I was in a coma, and I had little to no brain activity, and barely any heart function.

That's why.

"I mean I was in a coma, and I almost did die, I don't know how I'm still alive, but I am, you can clearly see that. Where is Ariana?" I ask.