S i x t e e n

Justin Bieber :

Justin Bieber :

My eyes fluttered open, and I watched the blurry view, become clearer, as I rubbed my eyes.

I looked at the sun shining through my curtains, and I saw Ariana fast asleep cuddled into me.

I grin.

What a sight.

A perfect little angel.

I kiss her forehead, and try to wriggle out from under her, so I could shower, and stuff.

But, I woke her instead.

She yawns, and moans softly, opening her eyes. "I'm sorry baby, I didn't mean to wake you, go back to sleep" I say softly, I run my hand through her hair.

She pouts.

"Cuddle me" she says.

I give into her command, and pull her close to me, cuddling her.

She smiles, and places a soft kiss against my chest.

I wait until she's fast asleep again, so I could try to shower again. I succeeded this time, as I made my way into my bathroom.

I turned on the shower, and stripped bare. I got in the shower, and did what I needed to, also washing my hair.

I turned off the shower, and grabbed the towel, drying off, before wrapping it around my waist to hang loosely.

I brushed my teeth, and then walked out, and over to my drawer, grabbing some boxers.

I then walk over to my closet.

"Mm what a view" I turn, to see Ariana sitting up in bed. Her hair was down in loose curls, that's cascaded around her cute face.

She only wore one of my white tee's, and she looked incredibly sexy.

I smirk.

"I could say the same thing" I tell her.

"Ew I look like trash right now" she says, and I laugh.

"Yeah, right. When do you ever?" I say.

"What're you doing?" She asks.

I make sure she can't see me, as I slip on some jeans inside my closet.

I walk back out shirtless, and she slides out of bed, and walks over to me.

"I'm getting dressed, what're you doing?" I ask.

"About to shower" she says.

"Give me a kiss" I picked my lips.