F o u r

Ariana Grande :

"Where are you?" Alfredo asks through my bluetooth speakers in my car.

"I'm on my way, sorry, I had to have dinner with my mom first" I told him.

It sounded like I was 16 years old.

But, family is everything to me.

And if my mom requests my presence at dinner, then I'm gonna damn sure be there.

"Alright, hurry your cute ass up!" He says.

I laugh.

"Goodbye Fredo" I say, ending the call.

I make a quick stop, to go thru Starbuck's, and get a frappè. Pulling out of the drive-thru, I make my way to Fredo's house.

• • •
• • •

I put my car in park, and got out, walking up to the front door. I knocked, and heard Fredo yell 'come in'.

I walked inside, and into the living room where Fredo and Justin were playing XBox.

"That was a lousy call!" Justin said, shaking his head.

They were playing football.

"Don't be so butt-hurt" Fresno chuckles, and Justin shoves Alfredo's shoulder.

They both laugh.

I clear my throat awkwardly, and Justin looks over at me, and I smile.

He grins, and throws down the controller, he walks over to me.

"Justin! You're gonna throw the game like that?" Alfredo asks.

"Video game.. beautiful girl.. I think so" he says, standing in front of me. He towers over me with his tall broad figure.

"So you think I'm beautiful?" I ask cheekily.

He smirks.

"I don't think, I know you are" he says.

I laugh.

"Thank you" I tuck a strand of hair behind me ear.

"Hey easy on the yack fest, were about to eat lunch" Fredo says, making me blush.

Justin flips him the finger, and Fredo bites his bottom lip, and fakes a moan.

"Yes daddy, when?" He asks, jokingly.

I couldn't help but burst into fits of giggles, and Justin chuckled.

"You're sick man" Justin shakes his head.

We all go into the kitchen, and Justin pulls something out of the oven. Alfredo removed the tin foil carefully.

It was lasagna.

Justin pulled out another pan, that had cheesy garlic bread on it. I licked my lips, because I was seriously starving.

Justin made a plate, and handed it to me. "Thank you" I smile.

He winks, before grabbing another plate for himself.

I take a seat at the dining room table, and dig in. I place my fork in my mouth, and bite down on the soft pasta.

I moan instantly.

"Oh my God" I say.

Justin stares at me, meanwhile Alfredo is filling his plate up.

"Is it good?" Justin asks, smirking at me.

I nod slowly, and swallow my food.

"So good" I say.

He bites down on his lower lip, and I look away, I was getting flustered.

"So Justin, how long have you been in the army?" I ask curiously.

"Since I graduated high-school" he answers.

"Oh that's awesome, how old are you now, if you don't mind me asking?" I say.

"It's fine beautiful, I'm 23, how old are you?" He asks.

"21" I smile.

"And what do you do for a living?" He asks.

"I'm a CDA, which is short for a certified dental assistant, but I also volunteer a few places, like shelters, children hospitals, churches, animal shelters.." I say.

He raises his eyebrows.

"That's pretty awesome Ariana, you really aren't what I was expecting.."

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"I don't know.. you're just so kind-hearted, down-to-earth, and so beautiful, I feel like this is a joke" he says.

I raise an eyebrow.

"Why?"

"Cuz a girl like you can't be real, you're perfect." I gasp, and he smiles.

"Awe, my two love birds are hitting it off" Fresno finally sits down to join us.

"Justin?"

He looks at me, and smiles.

"Yes" I say.

He furrows his eyebrows.

I smile.

"Yes I'll go on that date with you" I say, making Fredo smirk, and Justin grin.

"Really?" He asks.

"Mhm" I nod.

He nods.

"It's a date" he says.

It's a date.

Another chapter up!! Hope you enjoyed it!! Please, stay tuned!!

- Mack