F o r t y - E i g h t

Ariana Grande :

Justin was headed back today, the only reason I was actually letting him, was because he promised to come when it was time for Elle to come.

That's right.

We named our daughter.

Elle Lively. (A/N : ACE fam where ya @?)

"I'll be back sooner than you know" he said in a sweet tone.

"You better, we love you more than life" I tell him.

"I love my girls more than they know" he kisses my forehead, than bends down, to kiss my stomach.

I smile.

"Elle, Daddy is going away now, he's going to miss you very much, and he wants you to keep mommy happy, and busy, so she won't miss me too much. Daddy loves you more than life itself, and you're not even here yet, but you're my world, and I already miss you, my precious little princess. I love you Elle Lively." He says, pressing his lips against my stomach once more.

I tear up, and wipe them away slowly.

"Ariana, I love you, more than I could ever put into words, hell, I don't even think there are enough words to express how much love I have for you. You're my wife now, and I will stand by you, and our vows. I will miss you so damn much, I already do. Please, take care of yourself, take care of our little girl. I will be back for the both of you. You two are my universe. I love you, Ariana."

I let out quiet sobs, as I throw my arms around his neck. I kiss his neck, then pull away to kiss him hard on the lips.

He kisses me back, deepening it immediately. I moan against his lips, and wished we had a few more hours together.

When he pulled away, he smirked.

"The things I'd do to you if I weren't leaving" he squeezes my hips.

"Stop it, cuz I already want you" I pout.

"We have a little time. ." He says.

"What do you expect? I'm pregnant, this an airport!"

"Family bathroom?" He raises an eyebrow, that smirk still on his lips.

Oh my God.

"Justin" I gasp.

He wiggles his eyebrows.

I bite my lower lip, and contemplate.

"Fuck it" I say, grabbing his hand, pulling him towards the family restroom.

He chuckles.

/ /

He pinned me against the wall, and I moaned, as he sucked on the sensitive part of my neck.

"Fuuck" I tangle my hands in his hair.

"I can't wait to fuck you, you're not gonna be able to walk straight when I'm through" he whispers in my ear.

"Stop teasing me, daddy" I moan.

He pulls down my leggings, and rubs my cłit, making my eyes close. "That feel good?" He asks, his voice deep.

"S-so good, daddy" I nod.

"You're fucking soaked" he curses.

"P-please" I beg.

"What angel?"

"Take me now, daddy!"

So he does.

- Mack