High School

It was the first day of high school, I was really excited! Today I was going to high school me and my bestfriends Ashton, Josh, Ashley, Luke, Chase, Selena and Emmalee.

We've known each other for a really long time, lets just say since childhood. Emm and I would always be running to each others house. We lived right across the street. Ahs would usually hang out at Emmalee's house. He hardly ever came over to my house, well cause I was always at Emm house.

I walk down to the bus stop, Emmalee was already standing there waiting for me.

"Hey Emm you ready for the first day at school?"

"Hell yeah! I can't wait!" We started to talk about what we were going to do in highschool, such as join clubs, or make our own band. The bus finally arrived we got in the bus and found a seat. Josh and Ashton were sitting right beside us, Luke and Chase were sitting behind us, and Ashley was sitting by herself behind Ashton and Braxton.

"Hey A!" I said.

"Hey El!"I call Ashton A! I've always called Ashton A. It's a habbit.

"Yo Emm!!"

"Hey Ashton!"

"Whats new?"

"Nothing you?"

"Nothing, just can't wait to get to high school and have the best time of my life!"

"Yeah nor can I."

I put the headphones in my ear and tuned out of the conversation. I wasn't wanting to hear Ashton chant on and on about Maria, the girl he's in love with, or thinks is in love with. I just starred out the widow not giving a damn about anyone.

Chase pulled my headphones out of me ear.

"what the Chase!"

"Sorry, but you weren't listening so I had to." I give him a glare. "what?"

"Don't ever PULL my headphones again!" I yell at Chase.

"I'm sorry..." He says making the puppy face.

"Okay, I forgive you." See my problem is I forgive other pretty quickly, such as Chase. I used to him, up until the point I found out he's a player. Chase has blue eyes, like the colour of the sky, dirty blonde hair, and he's 5"9, he's on the soccer team, he loves soccer. As I was saying, I am a re-

"El!?"

"Huh? What?" I was back in the real world.

"Where the hell on earth are you lost?" Asks Luke.

"N-nowhere, w-why?" I ask stuttering, looking for the right words to say.

"Oh, cause we're at the highschool! duh!"

"I might've been caught up with the music."

"Right." says Chase, "the music!" he mocks me. I hate it when he does that. I smack him on the shoulder.

"Shut up Jerk!"

"Ow! wow EL you have some strong punches."

"Yeah well I take karate lessons smart one!"

"No wonder." he mumbles under his breath.

we walk into the highschool building, tension was building up, I walked through the hallways normally, like its not a big deal.

"El, whats wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong A." I say trying to keep my voice calm and steady.

"You sure? You seem nervous."

"Me? Nervous? Ha Ha, very funny A!"

"Okay then lets get to advisory and get our table chart for the semester."

"Yeah okay."

B and I talked all the way till advisory class, we sat down, listened to our advisory teacher Ms.Gray talk on and on. When we finally got our time table for the semester, we walked out of the classroom.

"What classes do you have?"

"I have Math, Social, PE, and Drama class, what about you B?"

"Exactly the same thing!"

"What about the rest of you? what do all of you guys have?"

"Exactly the same thing!" they say at the same time. We look at each others faces.

"Okay... This is so not awkward." I say.

We walk into our first class which was Math, and lets just say it was boring. We attended all our classes, which were one and a half hour long.