Kayden

I asked Tyler to come inside and shut the door behind us. We walked to the sofa and sat down. I told one of the guys to go get a glass of water for him. I haven't seen Tyler since he moved away.

He and I were pretty good buds. He was an older brother to me. After he left, I had no guidance, and my father was a pure asshole. He wasn't even a father if you were to ask me. What kind of father raises a hand on their child. And having to endure all those beatings, I turned to drugs. I got so involved in so little time that even I hadn't realized it.

One day I. got home, and I had had enough of my fathers fucken bullshit. He was trying to abuse me as he always did, by beating me up with his belt. So yes I killed him. Is that so bad? Is it so bad that I hurt a man who hurt other people? It was not just me he hurt. He used to raise his hand on mom too, she fled, leaving me with him. I hate her for that. I do.

"So Tyler, my man. How have you been?" I slung my arm around his shoulder and gave him a side hug while he drank the water.

"I've been alright."

"What are you doing back here anyway? I thought you had moved."

"Well ya, but we came down to celebrate a special someones birthday. Look I need to talk to you in private." I gave a signal to the boys to leave the room.

"Alright I'm all ears." I moved from the sofa to the chair so we could talk by looking each other.

"Well for starters what the hell happened to you? I mean... Kayden, you were such an innocent soul, and-"

"That's all changed. And you weren't even here when I needed you. I mean man I thought of you as a brother and you didn't even bother to call or anything. What the fuck. After you left dad had become even more of an asshole. It became nearly impossible for me to breathe so much as live in the same home as him. So I turned to drugs."

"I didn't call, doesn't mean you couldn't have! What the hell."

"Look I know you ain't here cuz you're worried and all, so spill what the fuck it is you want. I don't got time for this shit Tyler. I'm no longer that 'kid' that you think I was before you left."

"You're still a brother to me Kayden." He leaned out his hand to put it on my shoulder, I immediately got up.

"WAS. Get it through your head that I am not a brother to you anymore. So talk business." Tyler stood up from the sofa.

"Alright. I know about your little plan."

"What plan exactly? I have like 10 different ones. Be more specific."

"About the shooting tonight. You know what I'm talking about don't act dumb Kayden. Who is the fucken shooter. I need to know. Please." I snicker at him and walk to the door opening it.

"Get out. I'm not about to give you any details. Look Tyler business is business. I can't reveal any information to you even if you ask me."

"Kayden please. Please try to understand just once! Please."

"Please? Oh. I'm sorry. When I needed you and I begged you not to fucken leave, did you give two fucks? No. So I will show no mercy to you."

"Kayden Just fucken listen for one minute! Please. You are about to kill an innocent girl."

"Oh? Really? That's not my problem dude. It's businesses."

"Maria is a psychopath! Kayden don't do this. I know that I did you wrong and I am so sorry! But I also know you. I grew up here with you. I know you're better than this Kayden."

"Fuck all that shit, it's too late now. And did you just say Maria?"

"Ya Maria. Why?"

"oh man."I chuckle at him. "She's a fucken psycho bitch. Anyone tries to cut her off or betray her, gets killed. She shows mercy for no one. Buddy I work for her. So I can't do much to help you out there."

"You work for her? What the fuck do you mean!"

"Oh you don't know? Oh of course you don't know. Her father has a lot of money and he gives that hush money to people like me to do whats asked without question. For the outside world he's just a regular guy, but he's more than that."

"Kayden. She's about to get a girl I fucken love killed. A girl that my brother loves killed. That girl is Elena. She is nothing but innocent! She has done no wrong but fall in love, and Maria wants her killed for that! That's fuckem psycho behaviour! How the fuck can you be okay with killing an innocent person for loving someone."

"Like I said man, I can't do anything to help you. So get out. It's not my problem. You gotta deal with her yourself. I know she loves Ashton, and I know Elena too. This isn't the first time she's wanted to get rid of Elena. She's asked me and my men to keep an eye on her. Man Tyler, you're gonna get fucked over. Maria asked me once before to kill Elena, but I was able to talk her out of it, but now. That's not possible because the orders not hers. They're her fathers. So good luck handling it. Now please leave because I've already said too much."

I held the door open as Tyler over. I placed my hand on his shoulder and stopped him just a second before he stepped out. I whispered in his ear, "The one thing I can tell you is, that person is not from my group. I was given a package, and I was told to get it taken care of and meet with another man at that location and pass it down to him and he'd do the work. That's all I know. I know nothing else. And Tyler, be careful, because all these people are very dangerous. You know me. I'm still that Kayden, only gotten myself into bad shit. I know you care, I care about you too. Only thing is this entire place has cameras and mics so I can't really do much. Or tell you anything. Act like I just threatened you and punch me and say something hurtful and leave." Tyler looks at me. I nod at him. He punches me in the stomach. Causing me to fall back. The boys were standing in the kitchen and they saw, pulling out their guns immediately as they ran over to my side. I signalled for them to lower the guns.

"Don't you FUCKEN DARE threaten me EVER again Kayden. I swear to god I will fucken kill you!"

********TYLER*********

I walked out of there without uttering another word. I walked straight to the car and sat down inside.

"What the hell happened?" Harry asked.

"Just drive." I said softly. He turned the car on and reversed the car and got us onto the main road.

"Tyler, what happened in there? What did Kayden say?" I could barely utter a word. I just remained silent. "TYLER." I look at him tears streaming down my face.

"I don't know what to do Harry." And so on I went telling him what Kayden said to me.

"Wait so, does that mean her father is also a member of the mafia?"

"I don't know. Could be. But I never got into details."

"What do we do now?"

"I don't know Harry. I don't see that there is much we can do."

"Do you want me to take you back home?"

"No. Park up somewhere. We need to figure out some other plan. Any plan. To stop them. It's Elena for fucks sake Harry. We practically grew up with her. We moved away together and you know how much I love her. And I know that Ashton loves her, and there is no way that I am about to let Elena suffer because of my mistake of choosing Maria over my friends and family. I should have listened to them when they said she's a psycho."

"I know. Tyler I have an idea...."

OKAY! SO WE'RE GETTING CLOSER AND CLOSER TO THE END! WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN? ARE THEY GOING TO BE ABLE TO SAVE ELENA BEFORE ITS TOO LATE? WILL MARIA ESCAPE? WILL THEIR PLAN WORK TO SAVE ELENA? WILL ASHTON GET TO TELL HIS FEELINGS? WILL SOMEONE ELSE GET HURT IN THE PROCESS? LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK IS GOING TO HAPPEN IN THE COMMENTS SECTION. I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW YOUR OPINIONS ON THIS. THANK YOU FOR READING! PLEASE KEEP SUPPORTING :) LOVE YA'LL