Tyler

*Previously*

I was heading up to my room to check up on Maria. As I was about to open the door I heard her talking to someone, I was about to walk back down stairs assuming she was on call with her mom when I heard her yell at the person who was on call with her.

"YOU SCUM BAG! I didn't hire you to sit around! I hired you to keep an eye on her! So go do that!"

An eye on who I wondered to myself. So I stuck around behind the door to eavesdrop on her conversation. Sure it wasn't the right thing to do, but I had to know what she was up to of course. The conversation went on for another minute or so.

"I don't care! Meet me right now in the usual empty parking lot! NOW!" I saw her walking towards the door steamed, so I came in before she saw me.

"Hey are you okay?" I asked her and she just pushed me out of the way. "Maria!" I shout. "Where are you going? What happened? WILL YOU TALK TO ME FOR A SECOND JEEZ! WHATS THE MATTER WITH YOU!"

"Just stay out of it okay! This has nothing to do with you Tyler! So for the love of god just fuck off!" she stormed off towards the car, hopped in and started the engine. I of course ran out after her, she was backing out and I was tapping on the cars window. She completely ignored me. I of course got into the other car and followed her.

For now I am leaving you guys hanging here. I won't have new content for you guys for a while. Till then think what's about to happen?